Chapter Thirty- Two

Ever since I  had the vision last night, I haven't been able to stop shivering. I know that I shouldn't be so scared, with the fact that my brothers will be home safe and sound after they are brought home by the warriors and Silas, but I also am scared with the fact that I am going to end up crazy some day.

Now that I have experienced a vision, how scary it is and all the mystery it has. All the despair you feel from the people you are trying to help. All the hope you feel when you think you can help someone, only to see them dead in the next clip.

I don't want to be like this. I like that I was able to find my brothers, giving some useful information to find them. Being useful for once. But I don't like the idea that I have to watch people die in my head, over and over again.

I don't like the responsibility that I have now. If I have a vision, but I can't figure it out, will those people I might have had the chance to save, die? Or will the suffer for more years to come  before anyone finally figured out where they are?

I don't like the idea that I have strangers lives in my hands.

I haven't told Silas any of this. He was gine to fast for me to really even tell him to be careful. He only ne, anf my stomach, a kiss before he was running out the door with my brothers.

I know it isn't good to hold in your fears, but is it also good to load then onto someone else who doesn't need them? Who doesn't need extra weight added to his shoulders?

I guess that is what has led me down the the hospital wing. I wanted to talk to a doctor about my fears, to see if they are rational or not, because to me they only seem to be some stupid fear that is holding me in my spot, not allowing me to move forward.

"Hello, Luna! Is there anything I can do for you?" I look up at the nurse and smile, strained, but it's still there. She seems to understand that I just need someone to talk to, because she only hums before clicking around on her computer.

"Dr. Ramirez will see you now." She says dissmissfully before turning back to her computer and ignoring me. I frown at her behavior but allow my feet to lead me down the hallway, and let my eyes search for the name plate the says Dr. Ramirez. When I finally find it I turn and raise my hand, ready to knock, only for the door to be pulled out from under my hand and a young doctor to be standing in front of me.

"Luna! What a pleasure to see you. Don't mind the mess, and sit wherever you feel comfotable." I nod at the doctor and follow him on the room. It's like a classic shrink room that you see from the movies, the weird couch, and different chairs longing the room.

I take a chair and sit on the edge of it, feeling only the slightest bit relaxed that I am now sitting down. Dr. Ramirez frowns at me softly before turning and sitting in one of the chairs across from of me.

"So, Luna, tell me what brings you into my office today?" He ask kindly as he leans back into his seat and crosses his left leg over his right.

"There has been a lot going on lately......" I tell him everything that has happened since I got here. Learning I was kidnapped, I have  three older brothers, my three younger brothers were kidnapped, and now the fact that I have freaky visions to worry about. The whole time he only sits and listens, only taking a few times to write down on his paper.

"Well, for starters. I'm sorry to hear about all the bad things that have happened in the past weeks and months. Those things alone can make someone go crazy, but to add on these vision that you now have, would just make anyone want to drop dead. I'm glad you came to talk. I think it helps to even tell other people your problems so you aren't alone in what you are dealing with and feeling." I nod and smile at him softly, to show that I appreciate what he is saying.

"To help, I say you write down your feelings in this notebook. If you ever have the need to talk to someone, come see me, my office is always open. We'll set up a appointment next week too, just so I can see your progress, is that alright?" I think for a second before nodding.

"Good. Now, you should go see a real doctor, because I think you might be pregnant." I blush but nod, standing up and leaving his office, saying my last goodbye before walking away, back to the nurses desk to ask for another doctor to see if I'm pregnant.