{Doctor's Visit} X Medic

:D
(God damn I am on a roll)

"Ding!"

"Yo, thanks, doc!" Scout walked out of the infirmary, swinging his bat around. You watched in horror as the next person, Soldier, walked in with a finger up his nose. No, you weren't watching in horror because of his finger, rather because him going in made it one person closer to you going in. It's pretty normal for Soldier to have his finger up his nose.

Now, you'd never been a real fan of doctors. They're kinda creepy, with their big needles and promises not to hurt you. (The needles do hurt, so don't trust them, it's a trap!!) (insert it's a trap Star Wars memes)

The Medic, however, was a whole new brand of creepy. Speak of the devil, a ding sounded, and he walked out of the infirmary behind Soldier calling for Demoman next. You eyed him, but looked away quickly when he glanced in your direction through the side of his glasses. He had red smeared all over his shirt like he had rubbed his hands on it, his forearms covered completely with grotesque blood.

You gulped as you watched Demoman get up, sigh, and walk slowly into the infirmary. Medic trailed solemnly behind him and slammed the doors. Nobody exactly loved the doctor when check-ups came around, but any other time they're all laughing and having a good time.

Soon, he walked out, and the next mercenary was called. You started to hyperventilate, however, when Spy, the second to last mercenary, walked into the infirmary. That meant you were next.

Clicking your tongue, you tried to ease your nerves. You clenched your fists and unclenched them, taking deep breaths. The more time passed, the more nervous you became.

Frantically looking about, you spotted a tall potted plant and zoomed behind it. You waited silently behind the dusty green plant, butterflies dancing in your stomach. It was the only thing you could think off of the top of your head as a hiding place.

"Ding!"

Your breathing stopped. Spy waltzed out, and Medic silently followed him, stopping in the center of the waiting area. He looked around confused, then looked back down at his clipboard to make sure he wasn't missing anyone.

His gaze flitted over at the potted plant you were hiding behind, and you slid down to the ground behind it, hoping he didn't see you. He didn't, however, and kept looking around. He knew you were hiding, though.

"(Y/n)?" He called, starting to pace the floor. You kept holding your breath, your face turning blue. But you had to sneeze.

"(Y/n)? I promise I von't giff jou any shots zhis time!" Medic called again for you, growing restless. He stopped pacing for a moment to grunt in frustration, rocking on his feet. You tried to stay as hidden as you could, but you started to fidget. You couldn't hold your breath forever, try as you may, and you let it out with a big,

"Achoooo!!!!"

You sniffed and immediately knew your cover was blown. Literally. (Ba-dum-tss)

Medic clicked over to the plant you were hiding behind, tsking.

"Come now. Vill I haff to get Heavy again?" You stood up from behind the plant, sultrily shaking your head no. "Gut. Follow me." He turned on his heels to leave, but you stood strong.

You firmly shook your head no with a glare. Not today, buster!

"Jou're trying mein patience.." he snapped, turning back with a raise of his eyebrow.

"I know when I'm sick. And I'm not sick now."

"Jou don't vant to find out zhat jou're actually sick, zhough, simply because jou ignored jour check-up, do jou?"