20.

"Hey, Lennen?" Oliver walks into her room, knowing that he was interrupting her homework, but he knew something was up with his sister after their ride home from school. He would try talking to her about it, but she just seemed distant. 

"Yeah, Oliver?" Lennen looks up from her AP Government book, and looks at her little brother who was standing in her doorway. After her day at school, all Lennen wanted to do was come home and focus on something other than Jonas. Everything he told her was too much for her to take in, and she wasn't sure how she was supposed to act. 

"Are you okay? You just seemed off on the way home, and I just wanted to check in." Oliver cared for his sister and wanted to make sure she was happy. She always worked so hard, and he could tell that at some points it really took a toll on her. 

"It's nothing you need to worry about, Oliver. I'll figure it out," Lennen reassures him. She wasn't sure if she was going to figure it out soon, but she was hoping she could. She was hoping her what she said wouldn't ruin her relationship with Jonas, but she didn't give him much time to react. After she told him that she wasn't sure if she loved him, she took off. To her, it seemed like it was all going too fast, not giving her time to process everything. 

"I hope so. Anyway, I was also wondering if you wanted to go to Sage Hill tonight? Duke has his letter of intent signing and I think he would appreciate it if we were there." Duke was a role model to Oliver, and he was proud of him for accomplishing so much. He was a little bummed that he wouldn't be able to play lacrosse with Duke anymore, but at the same time he knew Duke was off to bigger and better things. Like Lennen, Duke was also a genius, holding a 4.3 GPA, making him Sage Hill's valedictorian. It also happened that the Kepner's were going to be able to attend Duke's graduation, since his takes place many hours before Lennen's. 

"I think he'd appreciate that, too." Lennen smiled at her younger brother, happy to go support one of her best friends during one of his more important events in life. She was so incredibly proud of Duke and all that he's accomplished during his time at North Shore and Sage Hill. He was incredibly bright and a fantastic lacrosse player, which combined are the reasons he is signing his letter of intent tonight. "What time are we going?" 

"Starts at five, so we should leave in like fifteen minutes," Oliver responds, looking at his phone to check the time. Lennen nodded and got back to doing her government homework, wanting to finish it before it was time to leave. Oliver walked out of his sister's room and into his, texting their parents to let them know that they wouldn't be home when they arrived. 

Oliver and Lennen arrived at Sage Hill, immediately finding the rest of the Petty family, who were here to support Duke and his future adventures in life. The Petty's were an incredibly proud family, not afraid to show the world what their kids had and are accomplishing. The Petty kids worked extremely hard to get to where they are and were grateful for everything they had received from their parents and loved ones. 

"Oliver, Lennen! We didn't know you were going to be here," Elizabeth says, while hugging the two childern, who had started to feel like her own. 

"We wanted to support Duke. We knew this was a big deal for him, and we're so proud of what he's accomplished," Lennen tells Elizabeth. Despite the break up between her and Duke, things never got awkward with the Petty family because they had been great friends for so long, that nothing changed between them. 

"He's gonna be so happy you're here." Elizabeth absolutely adored Lennen, and like Oliver, hoped that she and Duke would rekindle their love. They were perfect together and Lennen had made her son very happy. 

The Kepner kids stood with the Petty's watching all thirteen students who were signing their letter of intent. The Sage Hill gymansium was filled with parents and students looking at the signees with joy and pride. Lennen had the biggest smile on her face when they announced Duke's name and he signed the sheet of paper that was offering him a chance of a lifetime at an amazing future.