9

"Oh?Jungkook?" Jimin sounded quite shocked but still calm.He looked at me and I just shrugged.I don't know what to say nor react at that time.

"Ne,hyung.Do you know him?" Sungjae asked Jimin out of curiosity.Jimin looked at him dearly and ruffled Sungjae's smooth hair.

"I know him.He's good.He's my little brother too." He said to Sungjae as the little one listened to him attentively.I just remembered about Haneul unnie who was still in the clothing store,probably.

"Oppa,we need to go now.My sister in law might be searching for us right now.I'll call you when I got home later,okay?" Jimin nodded but as we left he followed us.I turned around and looked at him with a questioning look.

"Why are you following us?" I asked him and he spontaneously wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm not following you.I came here to see you." He said coolly.

"How did you know I'm here?Are you stalking me?" I asked him with furrowed eyebrows.He chuckled and pinched my cheek.

"You posted on your twitter and so,I knew about it,okay and..I don't stalk you." He answered and ended it with a smirk.He looks so sexy with that smirk.We continued walking together with Sungjae in between us,hand in hand.I don't know why but I love this sight of us.I feel happy that I could feel butterflies in my stomach.I smiled to myself and secretly captured our pitcure.

"Noona." Sungjae turned his head to me and saw me still holding my phone up.Jimin also looked at me with a questioning look on his face.

"What are you doing?" Coincidentally the two of them asked me at the same time which made us laugh.

"Why are two suddenly in sync?" I asked them back.

"I don't know..maybe we have a secret connection,right Sungjae?" Jimin nudged Sungjae and he nodded in agreement.

"Anyways,let's be fast.Unnie would be mad if we're late." I quickly walked forward leaving the two boys behind.We went to the store earlier but she was not there.

"Excuse me,miss.Do you know where the lady I came with before went?" I asked one of the workers there.

"She went out a few minutes before,miss." She answered.Where could she possibly be?I'm dead if oppa knows this. I quickly went out searching for her.I tried calling her but she didn't answer which made me more worried.

"Noona,where's omma?" Sungjae asked me,worriness obvious in his voice.Jimin is still with us and also helped me search for Haneul.

"Soyeon,how does she look like?" Jimin asked.Right,he never met her before.

"She's wearing a beige coloured knitted sweater,brunette hair,around my height..yeah.." I was looking around until I saw a very very very familiar female figure eating seasoned chicken alone,tch!She's really making me go crazy.

"Look who's enjoying her meal right now." I said which got Jimin and Sungjae's attention.

"Omma!" Sungjae exclaimed and pointed at his mom.

"Oh,so she's Jin hyung's wife." Jimin said in response.

"Yes,she is.They're the same,right?" I asked Jimin sarcastically.Jimin chuckled and pulled my arm to meet her.

"It's okay.Don't be mad,Soyeon.Be grateful that she's fine or else..Jin hyung will hunt you." Jimin said as we walked towards the restaurant.

"Omma!" Sungjae called out for his mom and ran to her.She hugged him and looked at me sympathetically.

"Mianhe,Soyeon-ah.I'm hungry..you know..I'm not the only one eating but the one in here too." She rubbed her belly which I totally understand.

"Okay,okay..I get it but please at least call me or answer my calls next time.I'm worried like crazy.I don't know what to say if oppa hunts for me." I said as I took a sit.