Chapter 24

Erica

It became a routine for me and Ethan to spend the nights at each other's places. Somedays I would go there and the other days he would come here. We didn't do anything major, just cuddled each other to sleep. Ethan would mostly be busy in office and would come very late from office, I didn't mind though since however busy he may be, he would never fail to spend time with me.

As I was sitting in my office and trying to concentrate on my work, Ethan came in and snapped my attention. I looked to see he was leaning by the door, ready to go out somewhere.

"Hey baby, I have some work outside, I'll be late so I don't think I can make it for tonight."

I wasn't pleased hearing this news but chose not to be the clingy type of girlfriend and let Ethan have some space of his own. It wasn't like he was going to run away. After all he was the future CEO of this company and needed to work hard for that. It would be selfish of me to expect him to always stick around me. So I smiled at him and told him that it was okay. He left shortly after and never returned to office that day. I had planned something special for today but I guessed that it would have to wait for a day. Sighing I returned back to work and the rest of the day passed by as usual, well, without Ethan.

The next few days were busy and me and Ethan hardly spent time together. He was always stressed about work and worked longer hours. The company and work was taking a toll on him and I felt pity for him because I couldn't help him.

*******

I was at home because it was Saturday night and I had nothing to do for my selves. The door bell rang, I went to open the door. Ethan stood there with a smile on his face but seemed very tired. I brought him in and served the poor guy some food. We had dinner together and were going to retire to bed. Ethan had started keeping some of his clothes at my home so that whenever he would stay for the night he wouldn't have to run back to his penthouse to change. He was up in my room taking a shower. After some time he came down and we talked for a few minutes about our day and watched some TV, because sleep was the last thing I wanted now. What I had planned for him would blow his mind and snatch his sleep.

*****

I was in my bathroom preparing myself for the biggest moment of my life.

"Erica, come out. You have been there for about an hour now. What's taking you so long? Are you okay?" He yelled from my bedroom. I took deep breath to came my nerves.

I had almost prepared myself for this moment. Everything was going to be perfect. I saw myself in the mirror and blushed at my own reflection.

"Erica? Are you even listening?" He called once again. I didn't reply just walked out of the door and saw him sitting on my bed watching TV. His gaze was fixed on the TV watching a football match. He hadn't seen me yet. His gaze shifted and when he saw me his jaw dropped. He didn't blink, just stared at me. His reaction was just what I had expected and that was a booster to my confidence. I did a little happy dance in my mind.

Ethan

F*ck!

That was the first thing that came to my mind after seeing her walk out of the washroom wearing nothing but only my white shirt, the first few buttons left unbuttoned. I could see her black lacey bra peeking through the unbuttoned shirt. Her hair was wet and little drops of water seeped through the shirt making it see-through. Her bare long legs gave me wicked ideas in mind. She took her long wet hair and shifted it to one side of her neck. I couldn't help but wonder what was inside that shirt.