Part Eleven

A/N: Sorry it's short :( but i felt that this really captured the message I was trying to deliver, and I really like it :) let me know what you think though :) i love, read, and reply to everyone who comments, and will continue to do so until I have 100,000,000,000,000,000 comments on every chapter xD lol then it would be a little hard to keep up with :D

Erm... this chap is dedicated to my good fan who has recently voted for mulitple chapters and I really appreciate her support :) so yeah. also, I've recently come to a realization: friends are awesome, even if they seem nice and like they will never hurt a fly, they will be there when you need them :) so this is also dedicated to Crazytubaplayer for that reason, because he's a good friend like that to his friends :D Good luck getting rid of that jerk-face for your friend man! You rock! xD

And so, without further ado (did I spell that right? whatevs :p) (short) PART ELEVEN!!!!

***********************

Part Eleven

500 Years Into the Past

Link had expected that delivering the final blow to the evil Lord Ganondorf would lift the wieght off his shoulders and provide the relief he was looking for.

But ever since he found some new information he was never supposed to know, he wasn't surprised when defeating Ganondorf provided none of the previously expected results.

He kept a stern look on his face whilst he sheathed his sword and went to find her. Zelda.

He found her still unconcious from the blow that Ganondorf had delivered to her to stop her from helping Link. He lowered onto his knees and gently pulled her up into his arms.

Her eyes fluttered open and she stared at him. "Is it over?"

He nodded, even though he knew he was lieing. It wouldn't be over until he completed his next task - alone.

She sat up, a smile of relief shined on her face, but as she watched him it faded. He wasn't smiling. "Somethings wrong." She said.

Link shook his head, trying to get her to drop it. He wasn't going to tell her, he couldn't involve her.

"Link, what is it?" She asked. "Tell me, please."

Again, he shook his head no and stood up, her doing the same as he did. "It's not any of your concern, Zelda."

"Not my concern?" She said sceptically. "Your worried and that is my concern. Tell me what's going on."

"Just let it go."

"I'm not going to just-"

"Zelda." Link's eyes turned steely. "Let it go."

She looked surprised at how fierce his expession was towards her. She hesitated, and then opened her mouth to speak.

"Link!" But the voice was not hers. "Zelda!" The two of them turned to see Habbidon, the King of Hyrule, coming towards them.

"What is it, Father?" Zelda asked, when he reached them.

"Castle Town has gathered just before the kingdom, the two of you should go talk to them, tell them the news." He said.

Link and Zelda nodded in unision, and then Zelda spoke. "Okay, but Father, can we have a moment?"

"Of course." Habbidon said before leaving.

Link only looked at Zelda when Habbidon was out of sight. "Zelda, I told you-"

"That your not telling me, I know, but you can't stop me from coming with you." She said almost defiantly.

"You're not coming with me." Link said. "You have to stay here, in Hyrule."

"What do you mean? You're leaving Hyrule?"

Link didn't speak for a moment. He knew she wasn't going to let this go unless he gave her an answer. He knew he shouldn't, but he had to protect her. He had to lie. "I'm leaving, Zelda."

Her eyes widened at his meaning, and she looked completely shocked. "You can't leave!" She said, stuttering slightly. "I-I mean, w-we need you."

He shook his head. "I think, with Ganondorf gone, that my job as a hero is done here in Hyrule."

"But... where will you go?"

"There's... something I need to do first, and then I'll probably settle down some where, some where that no one knows who I am, some where I won't be found."

She didn't speak, not for a long while. Finally, she turned away from him. "If... If this is what you think you need to do... then I won't stop you. I won't follow you."

Link didn't know what to say, and after a while with no words to fill the air between them, he turned to leave.

"Will I see you again?" She asked him finally.

He paused, and then he spoke very clearly. "No." And as he continued on, out of Zelda's earshot, he spoke again. "This is the end."