Jon's Twin (Tormund Giantsbane x fem!Snow reader)

You padded through the corridors of Winterfell in search of your Wildling lover. Your hand rested on your six-month pregnant belly as you looked in every room you passed. "Where is he?" you asked yourself out loud. "Who? Tormund?" your twins voice made you jump. "Jon! How many times must I ask you not to do that?" Jon laughed softly. "He's out in the training yard." You kissed him on the cheek and headed in the direction he indicated.

Jon had definitely been surprised when you and Tormund had connected. It was almost instantaneous when you met at Castle Black. Jon was nervous about it at first, not wanting his twin sister to get hurt, but when he saw Tormund fighting to protect you during the battle with Ramsay Bolton, he knew you'd be just fine. It didn't even matter that you became pregnant out of wedlock because Jon knew Tormund would be there for you. And he had been.

You smiled at the memory of Jon's face when you told him you were with child. He turned ashen at first, but a smile had soon spread across his face. Tormund had picked you up and spun you around, nearly dropping you in his elation. Now, here you were, six moons gone and radiant. Sure, there were days when you were ready for your child to just go ahead and be born, but for the most part, you were happy being pregnant with Tormund's child.

The Wildling's eyes lit up when you appeared at the edge of the training yard. He quickly finished off his "opponent" and turned to you. "Y/N." You beamed at him as he approached you. "Is the babe alright?" You nodded and stifled a giggle. It was hilarious to you how gentle and soft spoken he had been since you told him about the child. At least with you. With everyone else, he was the same Tormund.

"The babe is well." You took his hand in yours and placed it on your stomach. You knew it was the only way to prevent him from worrying. If he could feel your child moving, he'd relax. A swift, strong kick had you gasping softly and Tormund grinned. "Strong like her father," you muttered causing Tormund to laugh and nod. "Aye, and stubborn like his mother." You rolled your eyes fondly. The two of you had been debating on whether you would birth a boy or girl. Even your siblings disagreed. Sansa agreed with Tormund and Jon agreed with you.

"It's gonna be a boy. A big strong lad, Y/N," Tormund assured you as the two of you walked back into the castle. "And I still believe it is going to be a girl. So does the Maester." Tormund scoffed. He really didn't see the need for Maesters. They didn't have them north of the Wall. They took care of their own. "Not putting much stock in that." You leaned in as best you could and kissed him, trying not to squish your belly between you. "I know. I'm starving. Come with me?"

"Our babe's appetite puts other Free Folk to shame." You stopped walking and turned to him with a playful glare. Then, you saw the pride in his eyes. The one thing that could be said of Tormund was that he was a proud father even with his child still in the womb. Wrapping your arms around him, you breathed in his scent. "I love you."

He made a noise of content. He rarely returned the words, but you knew he felt the same. The fact that he had chosen to stay with you when he could have any Wildling woman he wanted was proof of that. His excitement at starting a familywith you was even more proof. You felt the baby kick again and you giggled. Tormund couldn't feel it through his furs but he just seemed to know what happened. He moved his hands to your stomach, the delight shining in his eyes."There ya are. Our babe," he whispered so only you could hear. Then he pressed his lips to yours.

(a/n: OH MY GOSH!! Thank you all so much for  over 303K reads, 10K votes and 1,000 comments! I've decided that, when this book reaches 200 parts, I will be marking it as Complete and starting a 2nd one. :D )