Chapter 25: If I Die Please Give All My Worthless Belongings To Marge Simpson

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch25: If I Die Please Give All My Worthless Belongings To Marge Simpson

You know that moment when your friend invites you to her house and she starts fighting with her parents?

Yeah?

Yeah.

You are now nodding in approval because most of us have been there and if you haven't you will be. Trust me.

Well, have you ever had a friend invite you over to their house and then their mom starts crying while repeatedly thanking God her son is alive and that his almost gang didn't kill him?

No.

Damn, I didn't think it was just me.

Well, maybe this has happened to you.

So your friend invites you over and you realize that he thought his mom was dead, but was secretly hoping she was alive as you made your way towards his front door.

No?

Seriously?

Oh, I just assumed these things happened on a daily basis to someone  who wasn't freaken me.

Because apparently someone out in the universe is against me. All I wanted was a normal life with normal roommates and normal friends.

But noooooo.

My best friend has to a drug addict, one of my roommates was almost a gang member, my boyfriend's family hates me, and . . .

I can't believe I'm saying this...Or thinking it really.

Alex is the only normal one.

Oh no, he happens to like my other best friend whom my first best friend also likes.

Did that make sense?

No, sorry, my mind is everywhere right now.

I got it!

Mick is the normal one, right?

Wait no, he's an alcoholic who almost ran over someone, but he likes fish.

That's right!

Taylor is the normal one.

No, nevermind, she's secretly likes two people at once who happened to both be my friends and I'm eventually going to somehow get put in middle.

So, maybe I'm the normal one?

Scratch that.

My sister died and I'm mentally incapable of mourning her death while also being "depressed", as Victor would say, and I made a bet where my virginity is the prize.

Damn, talk about normalcy.

"Do you want water?" A voice asks and I'm dragged back into reality.

My vision clears up and I see Vincent's mother standing in front of me with a huge smile on her face.

She's a tall, thin lady with long straight black hair with bright green eyes and a pearly white straight smile. Her eyes are still red and watery from crying.

"No thank you," I smile back politely and I begin looking around the room for Vincent.

Did he leave I not notice?