First Time.

*Cookie And Lucious Are Young (15), And They Lose Their Virginity To Eachother.*

3rd Person POV

Loreatha and lucious were in a small club he had created to do his raps at. Everyone stood in a circle as he spit his verses. Loreatha was in the front, dancing slowly to the music, and staring at lucious. Her and him had been together for about 1 month now, ever since loreathas father kicked her out of the house. After that, loreatha and lucious wandered the streets alone, and lived in various abandoned buildings. Lucious supported them by getting paid small amounts from his music, and stealing items and selling them. Soon, they had themselves a decent living space with a bed with a headboard and everything.

Once lucious finished his rap, he watched as loreatha sashayed over to him. She quickly grabbed his face, and planted a wet kiss upon his lips. The crowd 'ooohed' and 'whoooed', followed by a bit of shocked profanity. Loreatha pulled away, and grabbed his hand as a sly grin appeared across his face...

Later on, lucious and loreatha hung out in the back of the building on that hot summer night. "You ready to head back?" he asked her, causing her to smile. "What's gonna happen when we get there?" she asked, placing her finger on the bottom of his chin. He let out a single chuckle, and grabbed her waist. "What do you want to happen, mama?" he asked her. She giggled and grabbed his hand. "You play so much, lucious." she said as they walked hand in hand back to where they stayed..

Once they made it inside, they changed their clothes and laid on their old bed as they watched the small tv screen. Lucious had his arm wrapped around her waist, and she laid her head on his shoulder. "Hey, you look just like that thing on the screen.." he joked, causing loreatha to laugh and slap his arm. "No I don't!" she laughed as he playfully hit her back. He lifted her up, and tossed her back onto the bed. He then got on top of her as he tickled her. She laughed loudly and tried to stop his quick hands. "Lucious stop!" she giggled. He then chuckled, and leaned up to kiss her. He tried kiss her deeply, they defidently weren't professionals. They pulled away, and were shocked by what just happened. They looked into each others eyes, and lucious put his forehead to hers. He then leaned back in slowly, and kissed her again. Loreatha held his head, and he moved his kisses up to her neck. He moved his hand under her shirt, and gripped her sides. Loreatha let out a sound she didn't recognize, but his kisses felt good. She then stopped him. "L-lucious wait." she said. "What is it baby?" Lucious asked her. "I'm a bit...nervous.." she replied. "Nervous about what?" he asked her. "W-well...we were about to go to far..weren't we?" she asked him. "Well, I'm not experienced with that shit, you know..but we can take this at whatever pace you want to.." he said to her. She smiled and looked into his eyes. She leaned up and kissed him, and then he kissed her again. "I trust you, lucious.." she said to him. He grinned, and he moved to her neck again. He then reached under her shirt again, and ran his fingers over her bra strap. Without her noticing, he unclipped it. She let him take off her shirt, and then he removed her bra. Loreatha froze once he took it off, and quickly covered herself. "What's wrong?" he asked her. "I-i don't think my body is all that..." she told him. "Baby, your body is the best. It's perfect, and don't let not one nigga tell you different." he told her, making her smile. She slowly moved her hand, and he grinned down at her. He kissed between the valley of her breasts, and then he took one into his mouth without warning. Loreatha gasped and tossed her head back, and let out a moan. "You liked that?" he asked her. She looked down at him and shyly nodded. He grinned, and continued. He then kissed her sides, and then he started to undo her pants. She let him take them off, and then her underwear. He grinned at the small bush that greeted him, and he saw loreatha turn red. "Relax mama, it's beautiful." he told her, leaning down to kiss her. He slowly let his hand travel down her body, and he rubbed on her folds. Loreatha gasped, moaned, and arched. He kissed her neck, and then moved down to her breasts, and gave then great attention.