Dream Girl

Jimin's POV

He slowly came into consciousness, blinking in the dark. His mind was in a fuzzy state; he couldn't think clearly.
For a split second his senses sharpened intensely. Every smell, every sound, every brush of his skin against the sheets was magnified by a thousand.
A succulent scent surrounded him and he inhaled deeply in pleasure. It was familiar, but new at the same time. Warm and sweet and making his mouth water, he knew the scent in an instant.
It smelled like home.
He slitted his eyes open. The form of a girl was lying next to him, her smooth sloping profile outlined by the moonlight as she faced away from him.
Her loose tank top had slid down to expose her graceful neck.
He couldn't stop his hands as they slid around her softness, pressing his fingers into her stomach to pull her back into the waiting cradle of his body. Her skin was so silky soft against his that he couldn't get enough of it.
His clouded brain commanded his hands to slowly slide the back of her shirt up, so his bare chest and stomach could fully meet her naked back. Her hair slid across his shoulder and he shuddered. Every nerve in his body was sensitive and fresh, sending shivers streaming through him at the slightest touch. Feeling her bare skin against his was like setting off live fireworks under his feet.
His tail was somewhere under the covers, curled tightly around her leg, he thought.
Her face, however, was hidden from him.
This girl, that smelled like home and he wanted more than anything in his life, was nothing but a dream.
This is your dream, Jimin. Take advantage of it while you can.
He took his brain's advice and allowed his lips to meet the back of her neck. With feather soft kisses, he traveled up the length of her long neck, settling for a moment under her ear.
Her earlobe slid between his teeth when he nipped it gently. She made a soft noise that heated his blood up, like a slow flow of lava in a volcano. He pressed his hips in closer to his dream girl and made sure that their bodies were as close as physically possible.
With parted lips he started back down her neck using sucking open-mouthed kisses this time. Every now and then he would deliver a soft love bite to her precious skin.
She was fluid against him, limp and gently wiggling in his arms that bound her to him. Her neck arched back when he stopped in one spot and caressed it with his tongue.
A strong flood of possessiveness suddenly rushed him.
His mouth became more urgent on her, roughening his bites so that they would leave marks. She let out a tiny cry that made his blood boil right under the skin. He was on fire.
He desperately pushed the strap of her tank top off of her shoulder and bit the place where it met her neck,  in a sort of territorial craze. He didn't let up, instead deepening the bite.
Hard.
She gasped and one of her hands slid back and grabbed his hair. Good.
She was his and no other man on the planet would make her feel this way again. Plus, if she was going to torture him with dreams such as this, the least he could do was make her pay for teasing him.
When the tugging of her hands in his hair indicated that she couldn't take anymore, he let off of the bite. His tongue smoothed over the imprint he had left, soothing the pain. He was satisfied that she was thoroughly marked as his.
Now that the crazy impulse was gone, his senses dulled back to normal and he felt tired. He couldn't smell her as clearly anymore as he once could. The dream was ending.
His eyes began to drift shut and he cuddled the girl gently against him, drowning in the warmth of her body as he went to sleep.

___________________________________________

You stood in the kitchen, watching a cloud pass by in the blue sky above through the window. A bowl of cereal was on the counter in front of you, but you weren't hungry. Quite the opposite, actually.
Hands landed abruptly on your shoulders and you shrieked in fear. A familiar laugh shattered the silence of the kitchen.
Jimin turned you around to face him. "You should see your face!"
He was already dressed in tight skinny jeans and a bro tank, rings on his fingers and a grey beanie covering up his cute ears.
As you stared at him, you knew specifically that you most certainly did not want to see your face at that moment. You were sure that the fear, confusion, and anger running through your body was plain to read on your face.
Jimin stopped laughing.
"Muffin," he said slowly. "About last night.."
Your heart stopped.
You slowly inched a hand up to pull your turtle neck sweater higher on your neck.
Last night? What about last night?!
"I'm sorry," he said. His head dropped in guilt and he peeked up at you with his pitiful yellow eyes.
Sorry?
Humiliation flooded your senses.
Jimin was sorry about biting and kissing you so much in his sleep that there were multiply hickeys on your neck? Not to mention the one massive bruise at the crook of your neck where he had bitten you so hard that it would surely last for a month. Well, then you were sorry too.
"I'm sorry I didn't come back on time," he continued.
You almost collapsed from the weight of joy that spread through you. He wasn't talking about kissing you. He didn't remember!
"I got distracted with Hani, and I didn't mean to. I'm sorry."
Him being late was the last thing you were worried about.
"It's okay!" you squeaked.
Jimin grinned so broadly that his eyes disappeared into his cheeks. "Really? Great! Then can we hang out today? I don't have anything to do and- why are you wearing a turtleneck? It's not cold..."
Change the subject, Y/N!
"A-Actually, I need you t-to go, please." You pushed Jimin toward the door. "I have plans!"
Jimin let you move him a little before stopping and questioning, "With who?"
Lie.
"Sehun!" you blurted out.
That stopped him in his tracks. Jimin pushed your hands away from him and spun around, frowning. "Sehun?" His eyes narrowed. "Only the two of you?"
"Yes, just me and Sehun! Now hurry up, I need to get ready!"
Jimin stiffened even further and crossed his arms. "Get ready? You never dress up!"
You fumbled for an excuse. "Well... you've never seen me on a date before, have you?!"
Opening the door wide, you planted a solid shove in the center of his chest that knocked him out the door. He stumbled outside, arms flailing.
"Yah! A date? Y/N!"
Slamming the door closed, you locked both the key and the deadbolt. Your weight collapsed heavily against the door and you sighed.
Ignoring Jimin, who was still knocking on the door, you ran upstairs into your bathroom.
The mirror reflected your frazzled state back to you, messy hair and giant turtleneck swallowing your frame. Gently pulling down the neck of your sweater, you once again stared in a mixture of horror and fascination at the small red and purple bruises littering the length of your neck.
You pulled the sweater down even further to observe the large, painfully sore bite mark on the top of your shoulder where it met the base of your neck.
You had been half asleep last night when Jimin first hugged you from behind. You didn't think much of it: he liked to cuddle in his sleep sometimes.
But then he almost took your shirt off.
His tail moved under the blankets, burning tightly around your mid-thigh and tightening.
The shock of the situation prevented you from moving when he started kissing your neck in his sleep. The first nip of his teeth had forced a strangled squeak from you as you tried to unfreeze your paralyzed body.
You didn't want him to wake up to such an awkward situation, so you struggled against his grip as gently as you could.
He wouldn't let go.
By then, his touch was beginning to affect you. Your body was involuntarily melting into his and your throat arched back against his lips.
Jimin started to bite harder at your skin. He slid the strap of your tank top down your shoulder and sank his teeth into you.
It had hurt, but at the same time it didn't. You weren't sure what you were feeling at that point and the only way you could convey it to him was fisting a handful of his blond hair and yanking. Your fingers scraped against his feline ears occasionally as you pulled.
He had grunted against your shoulder and bit down harder.
As you stared at the mirror, your face was slowly reddening at the memory.
But he didn't. He didn't remember.
Were you supposed to be relieved or embarrassed?
You weren't positive, but one thing you were sure of was that Jimin could never see those bruises unless he brought it up, in case he actually did remember and was trying to subtly tell you it was a mistake.
If that was the case, you were ready to go dig yourself a grave and die of humiliation.

__________________________________________________
Hey everyone!
Please don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoy the story!
Thanks for the read!
❤PB