(55) Benefit of the doubt.

On my profile now : Nick

Chapter 55 - Benefit of the doubt

I woke up that morning feeling happier than I've ever felt.

I'm sure I felt this every morning, especially waking up next to my amazing husband.

But I knew that I was extra happy when I thought about the little baby we were going to be bringing into the world 9 months from now. It excited me to death.

I was nervous yesterday, scared to the bone, but with Kyle by my side I knew I could do it.

I moved off of Kyle once I had woken up properly. His arm came out to wrap around me instead and I smiled at his movements.

I snuggled in deeper and relished in kyle's body heat.

"Good morning," I heard a husky voice come out. I turned my head to the side to see his electric blue eyes stare back at me.

"Morning." I said back as I smiled at him.

"What's gotten you all happy this morning, babe?" Kyle asked as he sat up straighter. I brought my head down to his chest.

"Nothing." I sighed in happiness. Kyle chuckled and my head bobbed up and down from it.

"Well, it's infectious." Kyle replied. I smiled again. "When can we make the appointment to see the doctor?" Kyle asked and I laughed at his eagerness.

"You're eager." I stated out my thoughts.

"I'm excited, I want to tell everyone." He replied and I could almost hear the massive smiled on his face.

"You're just going to have to wait a few more days." Kyle groaned in reply but all I did was laugh at him. "Just rein in your excitement."

"I'll try." I looked up to see him pouting.

"I know." I kissed his cheek before moving away from his body and bouncing off the bed.

The movement made my head spin a little, and my stomach churn with sickness.