Part 4

Y/n's Pov

It felt like we were frozen in time, staring into each other's eyes for hours... but really it was only a few seconds until Jax snapped us out of it,

''HOLY SHIT!''

Really, really? You ruined my moment.

Normani just ignored him and snuggled her head into my neck inhaling deeply... it would be weird but I'm pretty sure she’s just scenting me. When you have a mate their scent will be stronger than any other and will please you immensely just by being near it.

''HELL YES. We got a Luna now!'' Jax was just shouting happily in the background.

(Luna - basically the queen of the pack)
(Did I mention you’re the alpha of your own rogue pack? I did? Ok coo)

''Ohhh all the girls in the pack gonna be jealous!'' He says rubbing his hands ready for drama.

“Most of them are mated anyways so it don’t matter.” I mumbled as my cheeks was being squished by Normani.
I got a bit irritated and lifted her up to get her to stop.
''Alright let's go home,'' I said walking off carrying Normani.

''Ayo wait!'' Jax says running to catch up.

*Time Skip cuz we's lazy*

''We're here.'' I opened the front door.

Normani's jaw dropped ..I mean it is a pretty nice place.

We live in an apartment...well kind of like a penthouse. It has 3 bedrooms, a guest bedroom, 3 and a half bathrooms, a full kitchen, living room yadda yada all that good stuff.
I own the whole building and my pack resides here.
''Good lord,'' Normani said looking around, her eyes linger on the kitchen.

''I'll show you to your room and we'll go shopping tomorrow and get you a some clothes since this was such short notice and you didn't have time to pack, you can call your parents as well.'' I said grabbing her hand.

Jax looked at me shocked. ''What the hell. Since when do you talk all proper and shit?'' he puts on a fake English accent ''Well I will prepare you a spot of tea and crumpets madame,'' he says while taking a bow.

...first of all Madame is French

Normani laughs while I flip him off.

''I'm gonna make dinner'' Jax says walking off to the kitchen. ''I'll make more for the others.''

I walk Normani to her new bedroom, we aren't sharing because I think we have to get to know each other first before rushing into to a relationship even though it’s very common for wolves to just skip the whole dating thing. I guess I understand though I mean this is your perfect half nothing should go wrong... I hope.

When I open the door Normani makes a face.

''How the fuck?'' She glances around her new room.

''Do you like it?''

"Like it?? You better hope you never ask me to move out cause I won't," She plops on the bed.

I smiled " I'm sure I won't,"

A/N

I always try to make a chapter long and I never do...why?

Suppa it's me Ann.

Oh and I write these chapters like right before I update so it's not like I'm just sitting on chapters waiting to update them. *Hilarrrious cause right now I'm sitting on chapters*

I don't feel like this is a good story tbh. Are you guys enjoying the story so far?

...

I..I hope so

Will drama come... who knows? Probably cause imma dramatic bish.

*Update* Yeahh that drama came, grabbed the book and readers and made a fucking storm sooo*

WELL Thank you for giving this book a chance. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace XD