Cloud Nine.

*Lucious And Cookie Are Smoking Weed Together And Are High.*

3rd Person POV

All was quiet throughout the mansion of the lyon family. All the boys were sleeping, and Lola was in her room, quietly snoring. Everything was quiet and peaceful, little did anyone know why the king and queen did at night whole everyone was asleep..

No, it wasn't sex, and no, it wasn't sneaking out. In fact, they were in a special room they kept locked, sitting in chairs and breathing in the fumes of smoke from the room being in the process of turning into a hotbox. They took puffs of the cannabis, enjoying every sensation that came across them. Cookie and lucious didn't often smoke the plant together, it was only something they did once a week. A stress reliever. Cookie chuckled as she took a hit from the blunt, feeling the roots take over her bloodstream. Lucious was in the process of lighting one up, his eyes a cheery red. He laid his head back onto the couch he saat on, letting the smoke freely travel out of his mouth. Cookie leaned towards him, and she let the smoke from her mouth into his, and then gave him a wet kiss. He grinned, and she pulled away. Lucious looked up at the ceiling and let out a satisfied sigh. "Damn. This feels good." he said to himself. "Mhmm." cookie replied...

Soon, the more they smoked, the higher they became. About 4 blunts later, cookie and lucious were laughing and giggled around eachother as if it was their first time meeting eachother. They started to act as if they lost their minds.

"Wait...baby i have a question.." said lucious. "What is it baby?" cookie asked. "If you get your leg cut off, does it hurt?" he asked. She froze for a second. "DUH." she replied. "How though?" he asked. "Because your leg got cut off, fool..!" she said to him. "Where do you feel the pain at?" he asked her, grinning. "In your le-.." she cut herself off by making a confused face. "EXACTLY. How are you going to feel the pain if- your leg is gone...?!" they both said at the same time. "Man, I've been thinking about this shit all night baby.." lucious said shaking his head and taking another puff. "Where would you feel the pain at?" cookie asked herself. "That's the point. There is no pain. Once your leg is gone, the pain go with it.." lucious said to her. "Where are you going to feel the pain if your shit is gone, baby?" lucious asked her. "Hm..." he said, trying to figure out the answer. "I tell you baby, when we're smoking, it's like our mind opens up to a whole new level of smartness, shit.." he said as she nodded and took a puff from her blunt. "Wait..I have a question too baby.." cookie said. Lucious lifted his head in a response saying he wanted to know what it was. "If tomatoes are a fruit...isn't ketchup a smoothie?" she asked. "Is ketchup a smooth....oh my god..!" he said running his fingers through his hair. "Exactly! It's gotta be a smoothie since ketchup is crushed tomatoes!" cookie said. "Oh my god baby, you're so damn smart." he said, standing up to kiss her. "It's a gift, baby." cookie said...

"Wait..I got another one. Is the S or the C silent in 'Scent'?" he asked, causing cookie to raise an eyebrow. "That's easy, the S...no wait the C..wait.." cookie said to herself. "Right.." lucious said. "Damn baby, you're like a wizard, man.." cookie said chuckling and taking a ling puff. "Well, if you get out of the shower clean, how does the towel get dirty?" cookie asked smirking. "Okay well, if You're born deaf, then what language do you think in?" lucious asked.

C- who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?

L- who put the alphabet in alphabetical order?

C- how come your lips don't touch when you said the word 'touch', but they do touch when you say the word 'separate'?

L- who closes the bus door after the bus driver gets off?

C- if you're waiting for the waiter, are you the 'waiter'?

L- what does a bald man use to wash his head? Shampoo, or body wash?

C- why is a chili called a 'chili' if it's hot?

L- what color are mirrors?

C- why is a pizza box square if the pizza is round and the slices are triangle?

L- if the milk expires on April fools day, is it really not expired?

C- would a fly without wings be considered a walk?

L- what if soy milk is just regular milk introducing itself in Spanish?

"OHHH!" shouted lucious and cookie as if they've made a scientific breakthrough. "Damn cooks, we're on a roll. We're like scientists...nobody thinks like us..only our friends here know about our knowledge.." said lucious, looking at his blunt. "Riiigght?" cookie agreed, blowing rings in the air.

And there they stayed..all night long. Smoking and asking those questions..

END.

Lol This Was A Random Idea I Had! Hope You Enjoyed!

Who Had The Craziest Question(s)?

What Was The Funniest Question(s)?

What Was The Strangest Question(s)?

What Question(s) Did You Already Wonder About?

Who Seemed To Be The Highest?

Who Was The Funniest?