MY BROTHER, MATE, ADVISOR

*gulps* it's hard to even write these words. But as of 2/7/17 4a.m. John, my best friend died of overdose. I wanna puke just thinking about this. He was playing football for me and keeping up on mine an his studies. I think he just wanted to take the load off. I didn't know he was even doing drugs but he was and I couldn't save him.

He saved me so many times with his wise words and obnoxious remarks. For the most part I've been on the right path. The hospital tried to pump him but he was already gone.

*let's tears run*

I'm thankful for everyone who has been there for me. I could really use cheered up or just a nice chat.

My kik:NICKSMITHISAWESOME

All of Johns followers *hugs you all* he wants me to take down his stories and blank his page and turn it into a celebration.

He always wanted his death to be a celebration. *holds back my tears*

We lost a great person this year. Well at least I did. *thinks about what else to write not feeling like I did him justice*

John

1998-2017

O.D.

LOVING FRIEND AND GREAT BROTHER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John was never thinking about himself, well 75% of the time. The other percent he thought about everyone else and I always aspired to be like him. He was the nicest, funniest, coolest, spontaneous guy I ever knew. He was amazing, he is amazing.

When John and I got bullied he always stuck up for me and when I wanted to cry he always knew how to make me happy.

A couple days before he passed. I hugged him at a party that people were smoking and sniffin at. I hugged him and told him to come with me. I took him home and made sure he got a bath and was okay before I left. What I didn't know is he had a bad batch in his drawer.

I keep thinking this is my fault but I wasn't there. I left him.

I'm gonna be lost without him as he moves on to the next life without me.