47

Enough

Enough

An Hour Later

Natalie climbed out of the RV when she heard Shane shouting and storming out of the woods.

She ran towards the house meeting up with the group that was standing around by the porch.

She got there at the same time as Shane.

He had the bag of guns slung over his shoulder.

Natalie had panic in her eyes and fear in the pit of her stomach.

"Shane, what's going on?" Natalie asked frantically, walking in front of him.

He ignored her, walking past her and forcing a gun into Daryl's hands.

Natalie looked at Daryl, pleading with her eyes, hoping he would step in and do something.

"What's all this about?" Daryl asked Shane, confused and concerned.

"You with me, man?" Shane asked gruffly.

"Yeah," Daryl said quickly, cocking the gun and following after Shane.

Natalie opened her mouth in frustration, furrowing her eyebrows at Daryl, throwing her hands in the air angrily.

"Time to grow up," Shane snapped gruffly at the group.

Natalie felt a gentle hand touch her back.

She turned around to see Maggie trying to reassure her, despite being completely terrified and confused as well.

Natalie licked her bottom lip, pissed off at Shane for being irrational.

"You still got yours with you?" Shane asked Andrea.

"Yeah-- where's Dale?" Andrea asked, concerned.

"He's on his way," Shane snapped, a coolness in his voice that concerned Natalie.

"Thought we can't carry," T-Dog said, eyeing the handgun that now occupied his palm.

"We can and we have to," Shane snapped.

"Shane, what are you doing?" Natalie hissed quietly.

He ignored her.

"Look, it was one thing sitting around picking daisies when we thought this place was safe. But now we know it ain't," Shane said loudly.