VIII

- present;

(3rd per. pov)

"A fan got mad with Yoongi a while ago." Jin says as he snacks on a piece of cheese bread.

"Oh, really?" Jungkook asks while all of them look at Yoongi who is scrolling through his smart phone as he stares at the screen blankly.

They were all gathered into the waiting room together, waiting for the next fan meet to start.

"Was it... her?" Namjoon asks, a little hesitant to bring up the topic of her.

Yoongi didn't reply, but Jin clearly remembered what the girl looked like. "She was wearing a pink dress and she had a blonde hair."

"Oh! I think that's your fan, Taetae." Jimin explains, remembering her since he sat right next to Taehyung during the fan meet.

"Really? But she was so nice to me, she even gave me this." He says, patting the flower crown that is still on his head, "Why would she be mad at you?"

"She's the cousin of someone I..." Yoongi says, looking for the right word, but failing. "...hurt before."

"YOU HURT SOMEONE BEFORE?" Taehyung exclaims, really shocked at the information. "WHY WOULD YOU HURT A GIRL?"

"You don't even know if it's a girl," Hoseok joins in who is not playful and bubbly unlike his usual self but rather serious about the topic. "Who is it, hyung?"

But he didn't reply. He kept on looking at his phone, lost at his own thoughts. Until it was Namjoon who broke the silence,

"It's the girl he loved the most."

*

- present;

(eunji's pov)

"You're interested in them now?" Hyuna, the patient who likes Bangtan, asks as she plays the music Save Me on her phone.

"Oh no, I was just told by a friend to listen to it." I lied.

We haven't seen each other for eight years and the only thing he's going to do is make me listen to a song? Is he promoting their group? Is that what this is all about?

I was caught up into my own thoughts that I didn't know the music's already playing. I focused and looked at the ground as I listen to the lyrics carefully.

Why is it so dark where you're not here
It's dangerous how wrecked I am
Save me because I can't get a grip on myself

Listen to my heartbeat
It calls you whenever it wants to
Because within this pitch black darkness
You are shining so brightly