Chapter 3

Armin woke with a start, the last thing he could remember was that female titan speaking to him and him fainting in reaction to this. The blue eyed boy noticed that he was surrounded by flowers, confused he stood up gently wiping the plants off of him, careful not to destroy or damage them as someone must have taken a long time surrounding him with the colourful flowers.

Armin was just about to glide off with his 3D gear when a large shadow cast over him. You loomed over the small man, letting out a soft groan as you smiled at him, however the human just squeaked and his eyes had become wide again. Not wanting him to scream you quickly kneeled down and swiftly put your huge thumb against his lips to stop any noises coming out, in response he flinched, too scared to even move. You brought down your other hand which was clenched in a fist, and near his feet you opened your fist, revealing a pile of wood you had collected whilst Armin was unconscious.

Armin noticed this and stared at the wood, confusion appearing on his face slightly. You noticed his confusion and then you realised he might have not seen the fish, so you gently removed your thumb from his mouth and pick up a fish, dangling it in the humans face.Realization replaced confusion, and the boy looked up to you, shaking slightly, and he quietly said:

''Y-you found...f-food for me?''

You nodded in response, making a soft noise in agreement.Armin was utterly astonished at the fact that you hadn't killed him yet and the fact you have brought him food and wood shocked him even more, but these thoughts immediately escaped his mind when his stomach growled. Blushing, Armin rubbed his stomach and you grinned at him, showing your sharp teeth.''U-um...sorry'' The blonde said awkwardly looking at the ground, unsure what to do. You shook your big head internally laughing at the humans behaviour, and spoke again.

''Eat''