Chapter 14

Naughty :)

Adam

I jerked up in dadas bed breathing hard. I just had the best dream. Daddy and I were- you know.

He was doing dirty things to me and I was really tingly now.

"Pssst! Daddy!" I whisper shouted at him. Ryan moaned and rolled away from me. "Daddy wake up please!"

He sat straight up and looked over at me. "What's the matter baby?" Daddy looked concerned and I blushed. He thought I had a bad dream when it had really been the exact opposite.

"I-I'm all tingly dada. I had a dream about us?"

His eyes sparkled with naughtiness. "Oh baby did you have a wet dream about me touching you? Fingering your pretty prince parts?"

I nodded shyly and kept my eyes on my lap. "Do you want daddy to take care of you?"

"Yes please I can't wait any longer!"

Daddy loomed over me, kissing my neck and whispering dirty things into my skin.

"Does baby want his daddy to fuck him? Hmm? How do you like it baby, soft and slow, or hard and fast?"

I moaned out and tried to grind against him. "Nu-uh baby boy. Tell me what you want or you don't get anything."

Whining, I lifted my hips again without success. "I-I um want you to touch me."

"Where?" Daddy asked sternly.

Dragging his hand down to where I was throbbing, I slipped it inside my boxers. "Please."

"Such a naughty boy."
He slipped two fingers inside me and curled them upwards. I moaned loudly, but muffled it with my hand.

Daddy could tell I was close and removed his fingers when I hovered right on the edge. "Meanie!" I pouted.

Ryan kissed my pouty lips and smirked. "Flip over. Hands and knees."

I scampered to obey and pretty soon I could feel daddy against me. Hearing the rip of foil, daddy nudged my entrance.

"You ready little one?"
I nodded.

"Use your words!"

"Yes sir! Please!"

He slowly entered me and I clamped my eyes shut. "Shhh it's okay. Good boy." His thrusts were soft and gentle and I whined.

Daddy sped up and after a while I could tell we were both close. "Come with me baby. Now!"

His dominant tone pushed me over the edge as I bit down on the pillow before I collapsed. Ry cleaned us up and then tucked me back into bed.

I was snuggled into his side, my right leg draped over his hips and lower tummy.

"Daddy? Will you tell me the story? The one with the pretty princess?"

"Anything for you my love. b
Once upon a time there was a pretty princess who lived in a castle..."

This is the first time i've written smut for this book so let me know what you think please!!