Epilouge

Marinette's POV

As I chased Eddie down the hall, I called out to Emma.

"Emma, school starts in ten minutes, come and eat your breakfast!"

"Coming, mom!"

Soon the green eyed girl came down the stairs, wearing a dark blue tight tank top with a cardigan over it and blue jeans paired with the basic white Adidas.

Yeah, she looks as if she'd be some popular high schooler, but she honestly acts like a fun fifteen year old.

Emma gulped down her breakfast and left five minutes to spare, so she chose to go get her stuff.

Adrien then came into the kitchen. "Like mother like daughter," he laughed while placing a kiss on my cheek.

I tried to fix Eddie's blue hair once more but he messed it up again, making it more like Adrien's.

"Like father like son," I shot back while laughing myself.

"Emma come on, I need to drive you and Eddie to school!" I yelled again.

We now live in Adrien's old mansion, same area as always. I did have to leave for college but I came back to be with Adrien and my family.

Emma ran downstairs and out of the house in a hurry, waiting outside the car.

"Alright and here you go-" I put a little bowtie of Eddie's shirt and carried him outside, Adrien trailing behind.

"I'm going to work, see you later today Princess." He hugged me, kissed the kids good-bye, and drove off in his other car.

"Okay, Emma buckleup Eddie for me while I start up the car," I told her. She nodded and got inside the backseat with him.

I got in the driver's seat, started the car, and drove to my very own old school.

Emma's POV :)

After my mom dropped me off to drive Eddie to his preschool, I ran up the stairs and into homeroom with Mrs. Bustier.

I was just in time since the bell rang.

I sat on my seat in the left second row with my best friend, Ally.

She chuckled and shook her head, already knowing my ways.

In front of us sat Hugo and my dream boy, Kyle.

I wasn't a stuttering mess around d him though, I have more sense than to make him think I'm scared of him.

Mrs. Bustier smiled at the class and started her lesson.

And the tradition of the seats continue.

♦•♦•♦

---
Voting is open for this fanfic ;))
---
New status book if any of you would like to read :)
---

The end.

I tried my best with this and went with another idea. :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the book overall!

Baiii