- Chapter Eleven -

- Chapter Eleven -

The clear glass door in the living room was slid opened and Alina was able to catch glimpses of running children, bright rays of sun hitting them, and the grass a vibrant green color. It was like a portal into a children's blissful dream. Yet Alina wasn't so enthusiastic into crossing over. Her mind still remained on the unknown whereabouts of Isaiah. How can she play if she didn't feel comfortable or safe with the current man as her guardian? Alpha Servos had shown her all the cool places within his home, or pack house, where she was allowed to enter. But none of the entertainment rooms had piqued her interest.

Alina, with the flight push on her back from the alpha, left the living room and entered the large back yard enclosed in a wall of other small homes. This was where the infants to young kids around Alina's age were allowed to roam freely. Or what those children assumed was freedom.

Alina was silent the entire time she was being guided by the alpha, which he didn't mind since it seemed to Alina that he loved speaking nonstop.

Watching the other children playing with gleeful smiles on their faces reminded Alina of her old home. The place where she had played prior to the horrific incident had saved her very own life. The children before her did not know freedom like she did. She, along with other children in her small town, were allowed to play in the woods that kept the town hidden. Every parent had trusted their child to come back home safely, and those who didn't would go along with their child into the woods. The wild was their playground. This said backyard in front of her seemed like a prison. A place for adults to monitor their children and enforce certain ideas into their heads. Alina has realized how different this was to her old home, how depressing it would make her if she would stay.

Alina didn't want to stay, she needed to find Isaiah and vocalize her thoughts of leaving this suffocating place.

Alina turned to the alpha and said, "When is Isaiah coming back?"

The alpha looked down at her, he lost his happy go to smile, and replied in a demanding tone. "He isn't returning for a long while now. He left you in my care and that is final. Now go play with the other children. I have other situations to handle." He turned to a woman nearby and ordered her to find new clothes for Alina to wear. The woman looked towards Alina and frowned at her. Alina ignored the woman and went to find herself a secluded spot in this large cage-like yard.

Alina knew Isaiah would never leave her, much less with the alpha he knew she disliked and distrusted. The alpha must have lied to her. Alina is not going to allowed the alpha to manipulate her. But on the meantime, she had to follow whatever the alpha told her to do. That way she won't be on the alpha's bad side.

Alina sat besides a growing baby tree and watched silently at the other children running around and playing. She will wait until the alpha returned for her.

~***~

Alpha Servos watched as one of his guards punched the man's face over and over again while others held the prisoner back. Servos was amused at how fate delivered him a precious tool. A tool in which he plans to command for his convenience.

Alpha Servos raised his left hand, motioning his guard to cease his beatings. Servos walked towards the prisoner, who went slack into the grasps of his men who held the man up, and bent forward towards his level and chuckled. "You're probably wondering why I had your useless self brought down here. Am I right... Isaiah?"

Isaiah lifted his head with a wince and glared at the alpha before him with one eye. His other had been badly beaten enough to have caused a swelling. Isaiah was no stupid man, not since he had his humanity returned to him. He thought clearer now and he figured out as to why the alpha brought him here.

He somehow found out about Alina.

The alpha smirked in triumph as he read Isaiah's face. "That rouge who believed himself an alpha spoke quite funny. Although he was useful in providing interesting information." Servos snapped his fingers and a chair was quickly brought to him. He leisurely sat down with his right ankle sitting on his left knee. "I had to remove you from the girl... You're too protective of her and I need to guide her in the right path. A path in which will benefit me and my future son when he too becomes alpha of this pack. The girl will be taken care of and be raised as an alpha's child. When she becomes of age, she will marry my son and have his-"

Isaiah growled loudly in anger. He can't allow this man before him to determine Alina's fate. It's clear in his words that he would do anything, even hurt her, if she does not do as what it's told of her. She'll grow up in a dysfunctional environment. Isaiah can't allow Alina's life to be ruined.

He'll save her just how she saved him.

Alpha Servos laughed out loud. "The fire in your eyes, well in your good eye, shows me that there is still fight left in you. But look around rouge. You're trapped inside this cemented room, held tightly by my men, and I stand before you with a well planned out victory. You may want to escape and save the little girl but how when you'll be dead in less than a few minutes from now." Alpha Servos held his palm open while another guard place a sharp blade on his palm. He admired the weapon before pointing it towards Isaiah. "I would allow you to say your last words but I have a little child to train to become a submissive servant."

Alpha Servos raised his blade high, his eyes widening with a wild, yet happy, grin on his face and began to bring his hand down to slay the rouge before him.

____________________

A/N      Posted: 2-7-17

Ten more days till my birthday! Gaaa I'm getting old 😭 hehe

I want to give a shout out to everyone who's been voting, I appreciate it because it lets me know how much you're enjoying my story. Much Love to You All! 💜

Comment & Vote Ghost Readers!