- 01 -

Suga pulled the car to a stop, cracking his neck to the side as he stared at the stout man ahead of him.

His victim.

Without much glance at the dossier that was haphazardly tossed on the passenger seat, he grabbed his suitcase and adjusted his sunglasses. He went out of the car and calmly walked towards the hotel where he parked his car.

He did not need to read, or even to bring, the dossier. He already scanned it once, and it was enough for him to know and understand what he had to do. It was also enough for him to memorize every name and face in there.

Well, what's the use of his photographic memory if he would not take advantage of it, right?

He entered the motel and flashed a flirty smile at the female receptionist. The receptionist flushed and smiled back at him.

"What can I help you, sir?" the girl spoke sweetly.

"I have a reservation. My name's Park Jinhoo, by the way," Suga said, remembering clearly the fake name he was currently using.

The receptionist nodded and checked the computer, before handing him the card to his room and a small paper. He thanked the receptionist then went on his way, checking his watch as he did so. Looked like it took two minutes to get his room card and to flirt with the receptionist. He still had thirteen minutes to go. Perfect.

Upon arriving in the room, he threw his suitcase unto the bed and took off his jacket. He looked at his watch again, three minutes had gone by. He still had to wait for a minute more. As he waited, he took a curious glance at the small paper that the receptionist handed him.

He snorted. Well, of course, she would give him her number. It always happened.

After seconds of waiting, he finally stood up from his sitting position and went out of the room, leaving all his things except for his wallet and a small backpack. He didn't need much things anyway since he already had a .38 Special S&W 642 revolver hidden inside the special compartment of his shoes, a special watch exclusive for the agents of AC like him, and all other high-tech disguised gadgets that he would need.

With a slightly fast pace, still belonging to what people might assume as normal walking, he took the elevator and went to the cafe of the hotel. The café looked pretty fancy, but there's no time to think about things like that. He ordered a simple coffee-and-pancake and chose a table near the window, a perfect booth to observe his target discreetly.

As he sat and waited for his order, he looked over the convenience store that was just across the hotel. His victim's routine was to head to that convenience store every 8 am in the morning and buy random things. It was not written in the dossier but Suga was more than sure that Mr. Shin, his subject for this mission, had a crush on the cashier of the store for him to stay loitering about inside the convenience store unnecessarily in the mornings despite the fact that he was very rich and didn't have to go to a convenience store every morning.

Suga had been on this job for so long that reading through people had become a normal thing. It's pretty scary if you really think about it.

Being too smart was pretty scary.

Suga was yawning when his food finally arrived. As usual, he flashed a flirty smile at the waitress as he uttered his thanks, in which the poor waitress blushed furiously. He took a small slice of the pancake, bringing the fork to his mouth leisurely and slowly. As he chewed, he took a drink from his coffee. Mmm, not bad.

He glanced at his watch again.

Seven minutes had passed ever since he arrived in the hotel.

Taking another sip from his cup of hot coffee, he stood up and walked towards the rest room. He needed to do all this fuss in order to create a clean and swag alibi. It's not that he'd get caught, he's just the type to leave everything clean and in order, not in mess. He's the Suga, after all.