- 02 -

The house was huge and modern, Suga observed as he carefully picked the lock of the backdoor. Once he was done with the lock, he slowly opened the door, ears perked up for any possible noise.

Suga had no idea who were the people that Agent Y was talking about, and what they needed from this Park Jimin. What he was sure about was that these people had not yet arrived. It was easy to tell. Suga had been in this business for so long that noticing tiny details had become a piece of cake.

Treading carefully, he tried to search for the boy named Park Jimin. He had already seen what the boy looked like from the picture sent to him by Agent Y through the AC Watch. If Suga was to be honest with himself, the boy was quite cute, all eyesmiles and chubby cheeks. He looked younger than Suga, maybe a year or two.

Hmm, quite cute.

But it's not like Suga cared. So what if the boy was cute? Everyday Suga met cute people on the road. He had even killed some.

Stepping into the living room, Suga looked around briefly, quickly taking in everything around him. The TV was turned on, a bag was on the couch, a jacket was hastily thrown over one armchair. And...

And a shower was running upstairs.

Mmm, Park Jimin was showering then, probably inside his room. Judging from what Suga had observed, the boy was alone, and so, there's no need to go slowly and be too careful. With soft steps that were unheard, the calm agent went upstairs and entered the room with the slightly open door. He didn't need any more proof that it was Park Jimin's room, the framed picture of himself together with two other boys that was placed on the bedside table was enough.

Suga stepped inside even further, inspecting the room even more. He could clearly hear the shower running in the background as he thought of how to convince the younger boy to come with him without needing to force him. As he was thinking, he noticed that the room was a bit messy. But of course it would be, a young man lived in it after all. There were a few clothes strewn everywhere, a phone and a laptop sitting on the bed, and a large hanging picture on the wall.

His eyes fell on the big frame that was on the wall. It was a graduation picture of Park Jimin. His smile was so wide it could probably light the whole world up to the point that there's no need to use electricity. His eyes were also turned up into two crescent moons as the skin beside it wrinkled with how much he was grinning. Park Jimin looked...so cute. So adorably cute. And not just the typical cute, but the really attractive and shit-his-lips-is-so-plump kind of cute.

He's probably a very cheerful person. Suga also guessed that Park Jimin was one of those famous students that everybody secretly admired. He just had that aura.

He's also very, very attractive.

And did he already mention that the kid was so cute?

Suga's gaze went down to Jimin's full lips, wondering how the heck was it possible that this boy had such perfect features. From his eyes to his cheekbones to his lips...

"WHO ARE YOU?!" a sudden voice shouted from behind Suga, making the boy turn around fast.

And there, standing with wide eyes, a badminton rocket gripped tightly in his hands as if to strike Suga, and wearing nothing but a short towel around his waist that almost left nothing to the imagination, was one Park Jimin.

Shit, how had Suga not noticed that the shower had turned off? He was not like this. He never, ever, committed mistake. He was S for shit's sake.

The bad thing was, he still had no plan on how to convince Jimin to come with him without pointing his .500 S&W revolver he was keeping inside the compartment of his jacket at his head.