Double

"So, I heard that we had a date the other day."
You jumped at the sassy voice that interrupted your studying.
You were in the library at school, books spread all around you as you crammed for the math test coming up tomorrow, so the disturbance wasn't exactly welcome. It was doubly unwelcome when you realized who spoke to you.
Sehun seated himself without your permission across the table from you. His smile was mocking and amused.
Uh oh.
"Where'd you hear about that?" you said, grimacing.
Sehun casually rolled up the sleeves of his uniform shirt and straightened his tie. "I could've died, thanks to you. I'm not sure if you've ever seen Park Jimin very angry, but it's frightening."
"Oh my goodness," you choked. "What did he do? Y-you didn't tell him it was fake, did you?"
"I didn't say a word. And don't worry, it was only threats." Dismissively waving his hand, Sehun gave you a grin. "If you hurt my muffin, I'll cave your pretty face in so badly you won't look human. Just normal stuff like that. Although, he was abnormally descriptive when he told me how he was going to cut off my-"
"Okay!" You cut him off and covered your ears. "I think that's enough!"
He just shrugged his shoulders and brushed back his styled black hair. "Okay, fine. But I need you to do me a favor in return for not exposing your lie."
Eyeing him suspiciously, you crossed your arms and sat back. What on Earth could he want from me?
"Tell me what the favor is first."
Sehun got comfortable in his chair and motioned for you to do the same. His nice shoes clacked gently against the library table as he propped his feet up.
"It's kind of a long story," he said. "At my other school, I dated this girl that I really liked but she dumped me."
"Said every high school student in the history of the world," you laughed dryly. "I can't make her fall in love with you, Sehun. I'm not a genie."
He glared at you. "That's not it! I though I would have plenty of time to recover once I transferred schools, but there's a problem." He stopped talking.
"That problem would be..." you hedged. The way he was stalling sent a foreboding rumble through your stomach. Whatever he was going to ask you, you had a feeling that you wouldn't like it.
"She transferred here too," he wailed in misery.
You didn't really care.
"How does this effect me?" you asked.
Sehun brightened a little. "See, that's where you come in. She's been hanging around this guy and I want her to see that it's not making me jealous."
"But it is."
"But I don't want her to know!" he yelled.
You held up defensive hands to calm him. "Okay! What am I supposed to do?"
"Be my girlfriend," Sehun said.
You froze, not reacting at all as your brain tried to process what he just said. Did he really just ask you that? To be his g- his g- his girlfriend?!
"What?"
He quickly modified the statement. "Fake! My fake girlfriend!"
You stood from the table in a rush of anger, gathering your books and supplies.
"You're crazy," you spat at him viciously. "I would never do that!"
"Please Y/N!"
You started to march away, but Sehun jumped up and caught your arm. He spun you around to face him and put his hands together.
"I'm begging you! Please, Y/N?"
His eyes got really big and he put on a cute baby pout that made you soften a little. Why was he actually so cute?
"What would I get out of this?" you asked.
Sehun didn't lose the pout as he moved closer to you, tugging on your sleeve like a child. "I won't tell Jimin about your lie," he answered. "And I'll pay for any of the fake dates we go on. Free food!"
Free food. He knows your weakness.
Well dang it.
You sighed and rubbed the spot between your eyes that had started to throb. If you agreed to this, it would probably be a lot more trouble than it was worth. But free food...
"Fine," you growled.
Sehun cheered and clasped his hands together in victory. "Thank you!" He hugged his arms around your shoulders and danced in a circle.
"Yah!" you said, pushing him off of you.
Sehun took it well and bowed slightly, not losing his wide grin. "Sorry, I just got excited. You have no idea how much this means to me, Y/N!"
"Yeah, yeah," you sighed. "What am I supposed to do now?"
"Here's the plan." Sehun grabbed your arm and dragged you back to the library table. You returned to your previous seated position as he sat down.
"They're going on a date tonight," he told you. "I'm going to call the guy. Hey, my girlfriend and I were thinking about going out tonight. How about a double?"
"A double what?" you said in confusion.
"A double date." Sehun threw up his hands. "Bam. We can keep an eye on them and also show off our relationship at the same time! Easy as pie."
"Whatever," you said. "Just tell me a time and a place."
"I'll text you."

_______________________________________________

You've received a new message!

Sehun: 5:30 at that restaurant down the block. Look nice ;)

You sighed after checking the message and continued curling your hair.
It was a good thing that you had already started getting ready, because it was already 4:45 and you would not have had time if you had waited until after receiving a Sehun's message.
After getting ready, you looked at yourself in the mirror and nodded in satisfaction. You had on a slimming black dress and heels, with your Y/C hair curled down your back. Simple, classy, elegant. Your makeup was natural but still a little smoky, highlighting your eyes.
You looked hot.
If you were going to be someone's fake girlfriend for the night, you were gonna make sure that the other girl had a good reason to be jealous.
You grabbed your clutch purse and made sure you had everything before heading out the door. It was 5:15 and you were walking, so you wanted to make sure that you had enough time. 
As you were headed down the sidewalk, you heard a voice call out, "Muffin!"
Jimin came running out of his house, dressed messily in jeans, a ball cap, and a white undershirt with a toothbrush sticking out of his mouth. An oddly satisfied feeling settled in your chest when he looked you up and down with wide eyes.
"Where are you going dressed like that?" he choked.
With the way you were dressed, your confidence level was at an all time high. You didn't hesitate to use a single finger to push the toothbrush back into your friend's gaping mouth as it was about to fall.
"I have a date tonight," you told him coolly.
There. He could take his precious time with Hani and shove it, because you could see other people too.
"Please tell me it's not Sehun," Jimin said. His toothbrush was getting crushed between his gritted teeth,
"No," you lied. Even though you didn't know Sehun nor did you particularly care about him, you also didn't want Jimin threatening him anymore.
"Good," he said. "Be careful around him, I think he's kind of a player. I heard he already has a girlfriend."
Yeah. It's me, you thought.
But you only said, "And this is coming from the biggest player at our school."
"Yah!"
You started back down the sidewalk, glancing at your watch. "I have to go, I'm going to be late. Bye, Chim!"
You cheerfully left him and strolled to the restaurant, in a totally good mood. You walked in right at 5:30 and saw Sehun waiting alone at a table for four. His slick suit complimented his figure and you gave him an appreciative smile.
"You look pretty good," Sehun said. He stood as you approached the table and pulled out your chair from you.
"You don't look too bad, yourself," you replied. "They aren't here yet?"
"They're running late," Sehun informed you.
You looked around the nice restaurant.
This place must be really expensive.
Sehun ordered an appetizer and the two of you looked over the menus. The prices almost made your jaw drop to the floor, but you managed to keep it up.
"Sorry we're late," a feminine voice simpered.
You and Sehun glanced up.
"It's no problem," Sehun said with a smile.
But you were frozen in horror.
No way. What are the odds?
Kim Hani gave you that nasty smile of hers.
"Why, Y/N. I didn't know you were dating."
No no no no. So that means-
A lean, masculine figure smoothly slid in behind Hani, giving you a death glare. He somehow managed to make a beanie paired with slacks and a dress shirt look formal and stylish. Silver hoops flashed in his ears.
"Y/N," he growled.
You gave him a nervous smile paired with laughter.
"Hi Jimin."
I'm doomed.
He grunted.
Sehun gave both Hani and Jimin a smug grin and intertwined his hand with yours.
"Sit down," he told them. He let go of your hand and slid an arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him.
You wanted to stab him in the face.
Hani glanced at Jimin, who didn't take his furious eyes off of you as he slowly sat across from you. She stroked his arm with a gentle hand and whispered in his ear, but Jimin didn't snap out of it.
Oh, dang it. He was really mad.
"Excuse us for a moment," you said abruptly, grabbing Sehun's hand and pulling him up. Almost running, you pulled the idiot boy through the fancy restaurant and down the hall where the bathrooms were located. The second you were out of sight of the other couple, you let go of Sehun's hand and shoved him.
"What do you think you're doing?!" you whispered to him.
Sehun sighed. "I knew this would happen."
Pacing back and forth, you ran anxious finger through your styled hair. You were so dead.
"How am I supposed to keep this a secret from Jimin?" you hissed. "He knows everything about me. He's my best friend! Why didn't up tell me?"
Your pacing was stopped by Sehun's hand on your shoulder.
"I didn't think you would do it if you knew Hani was my ex and Jimin was the guy she was hanging around," Sehun told you.
"I definitely wouldn't have!" you screeched in reply. "He's going to kill me!"
"Then we'll die together," Sehun said urgently, shaking your shoulders. "You committed, Y/N! There's no backing out now. We're in this together until murder do us part."
Oh boy.