Chapter 4: She Left

Camila was about to go after Sofi but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. She looked behind her to see whose hand it was. It was Dinah.

"Chancho, can we talk?"

"What's up?" Camila asked. After what she said to her and Ally, she really didn't know what they can talk about without the air getting awkward again.

"The sky." Dinah smirked, an inside joke they both often made back then when she was in the band.

Camila smiled widely at her and suddenly remembered her sister's whereabouts. She looked at Sofi, who sat beside Lauren. The Lauren she talked to and the Lauren she was currently seeing were two very different Laurens. Camila hates grumpy Lauren. But this, this shining, radiant Lauren was the Lauren she fell in love with. She was smiling brightly at Sofi and intently listening to the 10-year-old ranting about God knows what. She looked good today, too good. Her dress was short, barely covering her knees. Her legs were visible and fuck was it mak-

"Camila!" Dinah whispered-yelled.

"Sorry. I just- Sofi." She managed to say but Dinah simply smirked.

"Anyways, I just want to put the past behind us and you know, catch up with you." Dinah said in a serious tone. Why now Dinah? Where were you all these months?

"I- yeah, sure, you wanna sit?" Camila asked and Dinah nodded. She went back to the sofa Sofi and her sat on and she somehow got nervous. Camila put her plate and punch on a counter and fiddled with her fingers, getting nervous.

"How did you get so lucky Mila?" Dinah suddenly questioned, looking to my right. Camila followed her eyes and saw that she was staring at Landon.

"Um, what?"

"Your boyfriend is so hot and so nice." Dinah commented. Camila immediately burst into giggles.

"Landon and I? Dating? Yeah, no." Camila couldn't stop laughing and Dinah looked at her confused.

"Oh sorry, it's just you guys act like a couple. I mean, you post a bunch of his pictures on Instagram and stuff and we all know you rarely do that, so I assumed-"

"Dinah, it's fine. He's just- He's really special to me. He's been there for me last year through everything. Everything. He was sort of there for me when no one else was and he's special. He's a special boy, but we're no."

"Are you friendzoning him?"

"I- I just, I don't feel that way. God, I wish I liked him that way and he feels the same, he would've been like the best boyfriend ever but- yeah, no." Camila said and Dinah nodded seriously but a smirk crawled its way onto her face.

"In other words, friendzone."

"I mean, I guess, if you put it that way."

"So he's single."

"Yes."

"And your feelings towards him are completely platonic."

"Correct."

"I'm single too."

"Oh." "Wait, what?"

The smirk was still there on her face and Camila couldn't help but smirk as well. She knew what she was implying.

"How's your wingwoman skills Camila?"

"Still perfect." Camila winked at her and dragged her over to Landon.

He was talking to an actor she once saw on a TV, though she didn't really know who he was. Landon saw her and immediately stopped talking, his full attention on her and a smile crept on his face. He was happy to see one of her past bandmates beside her, meaning that Camila has finally let one of them in her life again. For as long as they have known each other, Camila can't even talk about them without wanting to cry.