An Unexpected Loss

A/N: Welp, this is it. I've went and done it. OMEGAVERSE

If for some reason this is your first time reading an Omegaverse Alternate Universe, then I highly suggest that you leave, go look up Omegaverse or find some other book that kindly does explain the Omegaverse lore.

Or if you're lazy like me, then I guess I can give you a brief explanation. (Only because I feel bad about laughing at new readers who didn't know about this particular AU. Honestly, you don't really need that much prior knowledge since my writing isn't really hardcore compared to other story versions.)

Long story short, Omegaverse is basically mpreg, but with more rules, regulations and details focusing on wolf hierarchy or other canid-like behavior in humans (or other primal/mixed species of life. IT'S NOT JUST LIMITED TO THE FURRY FANDOM UNLESS EXPLICITLY TAGGED LIKE SO—) Besides the primary male and female genders, there are secondary genders of Alpha, Beta and Omega. There's usually traditional roles between these genders: Alphas are at the top (as leaders or high-standing people), Betas are in the middle (average or middle-class), and Omegas at the very bottom (homemakers, largely centered around children, often facing discrimination in status).
Betas make up most of the population, while Alphas and Omegas are more scattered. Pairings are usually AlphaxOmega and BetaxBeta, but there can also be AlphaxBeta, BetaxOmega, AlphaxAlpha or OmegaxOmega. That usually depends on the author's chosen circumstances. There's a ton of diversity in Omegaverse stories and ideals, and they can range from pretty detailed to cliche. Take your pick.

WARNINGS
(Because I'm sick and tired of repeating myself):
Please double-triple check the book title and description.
ACTUALLY, WHY DON'T YOU READ THE TITLE AT LEAST 10 TIMES BECAUSE ISTG THE NEXT PERSON WHO ASKS WHOM IS THE MAIN PAIRING
I WILL HAPPILY CRITICIZE YOUR ABILITY TO COMMENT WITHOUT READING (*'')
If it sounds like something you are interested in, proceed. If you're not in a safe time/place to get triggered, depressed, or to laugh (like in the middle of the night or during something important), I highly recommend that you hold off reading unless you're sure that it's safe to do so.

If any part of this book sounds familiar, that is because this is my crossover between MHA/BNHA & Full Marks Hidden Marriage. There's a chance that you might be familiar with it as it is a webcomic/novel. I do not own the og plot or the characters - just my crazy choice of words and dead imagination. I DARE YOU TO COMPARE ψ(`∇ ')ψ

(So to the next person who comments "I've read this before!" I'm just gonna laugh and scream at you for skipping this warning note)

If you're a new reader who accepts these terms, then I have one last warning: there can be spoilers from rereaders who comment on these chapters. If you're curious about something and want to ask questions, that's the risk you're gonna have to take. (Unless you don't care about that sort of thing, but that's the final friendly warning you're gonna get from this author BECAUSE I'M SICK AND TIRED OF COMPLAINTS.)

(To rereaders: Look, I'm too lazy to delete spoiler comments, so could you do me a favor and try to keep the spoilers down to a minimum? Thanks for your consideration of new readers.)

[P.S.: This spoiler rule has been written as of 2021. Rereader spoiler comments from 2019-2020 are excluded from this rule, because again, I don't give a shit to delete them all just to make nosy new readers all nice and happy.
IT'S ALL ON YOU IF YOU END UP READING ANY OF IT!
( )ノ彡( \o°o)\