CHAPTER 81: Will You Really Let Me Leave?

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh, Evie.

On the way home, Chi Cheng was rubbing the top of Wu Suowei's head so that his already messy hair began to look like a bird's nest. Wu Suowei turned his head to scold Chi Cheng, and he grasped those fidgety hands.

"You should get a haircut, "Chi Cheng said.

Wu Suowei nodded, "I've been busy for a while, but once I'm finished I'm going to go for a complete styling."

"And what exactly are you thinking about?" Chi Cheng casually asked.

Wu Suowei had given the idea a lot of thought and wanted a [1] low fade haircut dyed in maroon, and he also wanted to have that hand-combed texture. All in all, it was a cool idea, but the reality was very cruel. [2] My Chi Cheng already told what's in his mind, go get a haircut! No matter what haircut you return home with, I will give you a very smooth shave, so that you can flaunt your good look!

[T/N: [1] Refer to the picture below. [2] This line is interesting since there's one word that is meaningful in Chinese but very bland in English. Further explanation below.]

The night wind was pleasantly cool and autumn was approaching...Wu Suowei thought, finally the scorching summer heat will subside.

A year had passed in a flash.

A year ago Wu Suowei had persistently convinced Yue Yue to stay, and a year later he was engaged in an ambiguous relationship with her current boyfriend.

This world is really crazy!

Just as he was thinking, Chi Cheng's phone rang.

Who it is calling so late at night? It was certainly the [3] lonely [4] nymph Yue!

[T/N: [3] Actually 独守空房 means 'a married woman who stays at home alone'. The husband could be working or having an affair hence the sentence below as WSW was mocking her lol. [4] Further explanation below.]

Lonely, vulnerable, she begged Chi Cheng to go back to accompany her.