Eve....

Author note

sorry havent updated in a while :(((

I sprinted into the apparetment, Lucy treading at my heels, we rushed up as fast as we could.

"Lucy help Eve pack her clothes then order us some plane tickets we are going to France." I ordered bursting through out appartment doors.

"Guys whats going on?" Eve jumped at our sudden appearence.

"We have to go, Lucy is going to help you pack, go with her." I panicked motioning them into our bedroom.

"Please tell me what is going on." she begged confused, but starting to throw her clothes in the bags.

"I will when we get in the cab, I promise." i told her softly as I kissed her cheek.

"Okay...." she said then helped Lucy pack while I shoved everything I owned in my bags.

I was worried, really worried.

EVE

What was going on? They had burst into the room, in a panic, obviously somethign was up, but he wouldnt tell me until we had left! it was rediculous! I just want to know where, and why we are going.

I guess I would have to wait, becuase he looked upset, his eyes looked red raw like he had been crying a lot... Then there was Lucy, who looked serious, sad, and urgent to help me and get out of here.

After she had packed we ran down to the cab, while we drove away Lucy spoke through her ear phone piece; "Three tickets to france, now please! its urgent....Heath Carllton Eve Carllton, and Lucy McCollins...thankyou so much!...yes...bye." then she drove away faster.

"We leave in an hour." She told us, but mostly Heath.

"Okay thanks Lucy." he smiled, then faced me. "Eve, umm...we have to leave." he stated the obvious.

"I gathered..." I urged him further.

"Because...Zack, has made a contract, which states he has to marry first, he gets first choice...he wants you he is after you! he didnt care about marrage before till i found you! hes trying to ruin my life again!" he exclaimed his eyes tearing up.

"WHAT??" I felt my face burning with rage. "Heath, he wont get me, I wont let him, I love you." i said softly trying to comfort him.

He smiled up at me, but his eyes were full of doubt, and deep down, I knew Zack wouldnt give up till he gets what he wants.

HEATH

Eve was mine, mine.

My Eve...