21

As soon as school finished I was hoping to find uncle Oliver there but in vain. It just made me more upset. But still I waited for like 10 mins, my heart just wouldn't accept the fact that he is no longer in my life. Then I walked to the bus stop and there I found a car, the last car I wanted to see. It was uncle harry!

"You've been waiting for your sweet uncle Oliver?" He mocked me.

"No I was waiting for a friend but I guess she already left" I said.

"I'm glad Oliver didn't come else I would have had to come everyday to check on you" he said.

I was more happy that he wouldn't be coming everyday. What a relief!

"You're dropping m hone right? Cause I didn't tell mom anything about being late" I asked.

"Yeah i'll drop you home but not before you make me cum" he said as he pulled over. There were no vehicles in the road. He shifted to the back seat with me.

He kissed me as always and opened my blouse. Then he took out his cock and grabbing my hair into a ponytail he made me suck him. He came all over my face which disgusted me. I was on the verge of throwing up. Already his cum was horrible to me and now it was all over my face. I immediately took a lot of tissues from the roll in his car and wiped my face.

He drove me home after that. I was thankful for that cause he could have brought me to a motel if he wanted and I wouldn't have been able to refuse.

When I got home I got the news that uncle oliver's dad is in the hospital and my mom was going to see him. She asked if I wanna come along but I refused. Uncle oliver was a already going through a tough time and I didn't want to make it harder for him by going there.

Before going to bed I looked at the pictures of uncle oliver and I on my phone. I kept crying all night long thinking about the time we spent together.