Synopsis

A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened before. The reason? The last werewolf who had a human mate turned against the werewolf kind, the reason why Hunters exist.

After meeting his mate, Marcus wants nothing but to claim his mate as his – but doing that will be a bit hard since one, his mate is human; two, it's forbidden; and three, it will be, for sure, the werewolves against him and his mate. But Marcus doesn't care about the laws and the history, he just wants his mate, and if taking off his title or position as the Guardian of the Werewolves, he will do so without any hesitation or reluctance. But what could possibly be the reason why the Good Goddess has given him a human mate? Surely there's a reason behind it, right?

As Marcus unfolds the story of the history while pursuing his human mate, things will be a bit messy. Faking his documents just to enter Norther High School is already risky, but Marcus will do anything to claim his mate as his, after all, he's the Guardian of the Werewolves, right? So everything will be okay. He hopes so.

WARNING: XXX-RATED

Note: This story can be read individually; it's not really necessary for you to read the previous books. Thank you!