♡ 24

This time around you're making me sick
Though you really wanna get me
Somebody's out
Somebody's out to get me  

Micheal Jackson ~ 1995

Aaliyah's P.O.V 

I stare at Luke waiting for him to spill to me what he wanted to say. My heart pounded, I was so eager to hear what he needed to tell me. 

"Aaliyah, the medicine I told you about wasn't for headaches."He says his voice low and not stern like usual. 

"What's the medicine for then Luke,"I ask him as I sit myself up. 

He doesn't speak for a second,  He takes a breath. 

"Aaliyah I have Schizophrenia." He says and my heart drops down to my stomach. I just look at him not knowing what to say. I want to respond so he doesn't feel bad about himself but at the same time, I don't want to say anything wrong. I honestly can't believe this I didn't think he had a disorder of any type I just assumed he had anger issues. This kind of explains a lot about him. 

"Aaliyah,"He says softly and I quickly stand up. "Say something please."He pleads as he stands up. as well. 

"I- It's okay,"I say softly as tears fall from his eyes.

"Do you hate me?"He ask and I shake my head assuring him that I don't hate him. I really don't I can't hate him. He.. he can't help the way he is. 

"You haven't been taking your medicine," I say and he nods. 

"Promise me you'll take it for now on."I tell him as I step a little closer to him.  

"I promise,"He says looking me in my eyes. His stare is so intense, making me look away. 

"Take them now Luke,"I instruct and he nods walking into the bathroom, I follow him and make sure he actually takes the pills. He does and it takes so much anxiety off me. Maybe I can calm him down enough and he'll take me home and we can kinda make things better. He has potential to be a good guy I know he does. He says such sweet things he just needs to take his medicine. 

Maybe things will be okay.

I hope things will be okay. 

.................................................

Time passes slowly, as I sit on the bed and watch Luke pace around the room. He apologizes a million times, randomly kissing my face and bringing me ice for my bruises. He ends up laying in the bed, staring at me until he finally falls asleep. He had been up for days. Once I know he's completely asleep I slowly slide out of the bed to pack my things. 

Maybe after I pack everything up, when he wakes up he'll realize when need to leave. I pull open the hotel rooms closet and grab my bag. I start pushing my clothes into the bag, I pick up Lukes bag and something falls out on the ground. 

A notebook. 

I remember that notebook it's the same one Briana gave to Luke. 

I look over at Luke to see if he was still asleep and he was. I pick up the notebook and walk into the bathroom locking the door. I feel so strange as I look at the hardcover black book. It was thick and looked kind of old. I take a few minutes to convince myself to open it. I slowly open the book and right away I see a sketch of myself. 

It was so beautiful I didn't know he could draw the picture made my heart warm. I turn to the next page and I see random doodles and little notes. I continue turning the pages looking at all the amazing art and simple writing. There were multiple drawings and sketches of me and it made me feel good to see that he actually thinks about me. I soon get to this page with an extremely long paragraph on it. The handwriting in the book started to look really familiar. I start to read the paragraph, the words were so so familiar as well. 

My Cinnamon colored queen, these are words that would never be able to leave my lips and tell you to your face but they are my true feelings. You're so beautiful although you do not see it. You are effortlessly perfection. You're a mess of gorgeous chaos and I can see it in your beautiful big brown eyes, I don't think you start chaos, I just believe your life is full of disorder and confusion. You're so readable, your facial features give away everything, your emotions are so apparent whatever you're feeling your face gives it away. I look at you and I can tell that you need the feeling of being wanted and loved, you're not used to be complimented about your looks. You're so pure and graceful and that's what I love about you, it's intoxicating. I wish that one day I will be able to say these words to you, but a friendship is such a valuable thing that I don't want to ruin, until the day that I know we can be together I will keep my feelings written down my beautiful cinnamon-skinned queen. 

My Tears fall onto the paper causing some of the words to smear a little. I know this handwriting. I know who wrote this. I feel like my heart has been broken a million times by the same person. But this time my heart is shattered. I feel so much anxiety in my chest and I can't breathe. My vision is so blurry from my tears. I'm the most stupid and nieve person in the fucking world. I let this guy fool me. fool me so good. I actually believed everything he said to me but it was all a lie. All a disgusting lie. He Lied to me he stole the words from the person who really truly cares and loves me. I pushed him away. I pushed my love away. He warned me about Luke but I didn't listen I'm so fucking stupid. Keith has always loved me ... He has always been the one who cared about me. How could I be so foolish. Why would I even believe that Keith would say those nasty things about me. 

I'm completely done. I don't care about what kinda disorder he has. That does not give him the right to deceive me. He lied to me in the worse way and tried to turn me against my best friend and that is just pure evil. 

I leave the bathroom and gather my things as fast as I can. I slip on my shoes and a jacket and I grab Keith's notebook. 

"Fuck you." I say coldly looking at the sleeping man. I don't look back as I walk out of the hotel room my things in my hands. I don't know what came over me but I bolt. I run as fast as I can out of the hotel. I run and run and run not looking back or caring who's watching me. Tears were falling from my eyes as I ran not even knowing where I was going. I just want to get away and get away for good. 

I know I said it would be longer guys, this was a little longer I just can't stretch it out to long because I have each chapter planned out and plotted so I don't want to mess up what I already have planned. Thank you all so much for reading, commenting and voting. I appreciate it so much. .. guys there are 15 more chapters left. the story only gets wilder. thanks for rocking with me. I'm updating soon ~Lisa.  ... fuck....this chapter was kinda fucking good just short.