How Did I Get So Lucky?

" I can't believe we have this beautiful baby boy!" Ciearra beamed, staring at her beautiful newborn.

"How did I get so lucky?" Chris asked, wrapping his arms around her waist. She smiled

"I ask myself that everyday." Putting CJ down, she turned to give her husband a hug.

"I feel like a midget compared to you" He laughed

"I love you."  Looking up at him, she noticed the genuine look in his eyes.

"I love you too baby." She said, standing on her toes to kiss him.

" No, I love you. Like I don't know what I would do without you. These 6 years with you have been the best 6 years of my life. I look back at all my exes and think; yeah, I loved them, but never have I been IN love with someone like I'm in love with you . You make my life complete, you gave me my first child. When I close my eyes to go to sleep, I think about you & smile. When I wake up I smile becauseI know you're laying right beside me. I love you Ciearra Nicole Brown."

Wiping his tears and hers, Ciearra smiled. She loved this man with every inch of her body. Sure he had his issues but so does everyone else. She hated when people try to judge her for being with him when they don't know him like she does. Chris is incredibly sweet, he has a huge heart and she wished people could see that.

" I love you too Christopher Maurice Brown. You mean the world to me."  She smiled . He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"How did I get so lucky?" She asked

"I ask myself that everyday."