Fifteen

just a pre authors note bc why not

the next chapters are gonna be hella frustrating between Harry and May, okay???

but, everything i put in this book has a purpose, just keep that in mind :)

as we get more toward present time I'm gonna put before instead of 1 year before just so ya know

15

{edited}

May POV {before}

Classes got cancelled today due to the heavy snow that is falling down from the thick white clouds. The sky is so white it's blinding.

I was overly happy getting the call. My legs are fucking sore from going down the stairs everyday.

I sip my hot chocolate and go through my emails.

I get one from my Mother. We don't text, we email.

To: May

From: Mom

Hey May. Just checking in. Email me back when you get a chance.

~Mom

I don't know what's more sad; the fact that she emailed me less than a sentence or there is no I love you at the end. Just Mom.

I roll my eyes at the email itself and shut my laptop screen.

Adam and Ronnie are still sleeping and probably won't get up till two. It's 10 now.

I hear a knock on my door making me stiffen. Is it Cody?

I pull the door open and feel my stomach drop. "Hey." Harry offers. His hand runs through his thick brown curls.

"Hi." I say.

"Uh, you said you wanted to be friends. So um I kinda thought maybe you were right about the thing on how we were supposed to be friends and not anything else." I bite my lip. His bright green eyes meet mine. "So, uh if you still want to be friends we can."

"Yeah, I-I still want too." I say with a smile.

I hate that I'm too excited for us being friends. I just miss him so much .

"Okay. Um, just as a little rule thing; right now I don't want to know about..." He travels off. I nod, understanding. "Maybe in the future. But now, I just want to forget about that, is that alright?"

"Of course." I say. "I understand."

His eyes look into mine intensely, making my heart race. His hand sticks out. "Friends?"

"Friends." I shake his hand.

How did it go from that to making out on my couch?

A://N

short chapter lol

I got a snow day and wanted to update

comment??

~lauren