18

It's the next day and everyone is at the Cullen house. Jasper and amiee are sat together on the couch with illiana's clan and the Cullen's sat around them.

"You haven't let go of him have you?" Jeremy blurts out. They all want to help amiee feel better.

"Dude, don't say shit like that" Alex spits at Jeremy.
"It's fine Alex, but to answer your question, I haven't, happy? Is that what you wanted? I can't help it can I? He's not here anymore to talk things through, I never got closure, denver has never even met him, none of us got to say goodbye" amiee shouts at Jeremy, and he screws his face up as do half of the people in the room.

"Amiee he hit you" Jeremy points out.

"Do you not think I know that? I know what he was like more that any of you do, that still doesn't stop the fact that I still have regrets about everything that happened that day" amiee shouts again.

"Well you could always get lo..." Emilia starts to say but it's cut off but George, Jeremy, Alex and amiee shouting.

"No!"

"Okay it was only a suggestion" Emilia adds on.

"No I think that's a great idea, he can bring him up and you can talk it out?" Illiana says.

"Who are you on about?" Emmett asks.

"Loui, amiee's friend" illiana says with a smirk on her face.

"Lucifer is not coming here, nor is he bringing Chris, that's just a bad idea" amiee says with a stern face.

"Lucifer as in the devil?" Emmett asks again.

"Yeah, he's smitten and will do anything for our little amiee" illiana says laughing with Emilia.

"He's not as bad as you may think, they became friends after amiee killed his demons" Emilia says.

"Are my ears burning?" A voice echos throughout the room.

"No, crawl back into your pit" amiee shouts and a tall man with black hair and red eyes, wearing a black trench coat and leather pants with no shirt underneath appears in the living room.

"Not now when I've only just seen my favourite witch of all time" Loui says putting his hands together and then pulling them apart making ash and embers fall to the floor, but leaving a red rose in his hands that he gracefully passes to amiee.

"Thanks lou" amiee says taking the rose and placing it on her lap.

"So what's that matter? Why am I needed?" The strange man says standing there with his arms folded.

"We where wondering if you could bring Chris up here to talk to amiee, she's found her mate and the shit with him is still getting in the way" Emilia explains.
"I'd love to help but I don't have chris" lou says with a concerned face.

"But I thought when vampires where killed they go to you" illiana says.

"They do, so that means the son of a bitch is still out there somewhere, you know I never liked him, all prim and proper one minute, the next he's turned a whole bar into vampires, and making a song and dance about it" Loui says with a discusted expression on his face

"Wait are you being serious? He isn't with you?" Jeremy jumps up and exclaims. George and Alex do the same but do not say anything.

"Guys I'd tell you if I had him I'd string him up by his nipples over a pit of fire if he was down there with me" Loui proclaims.

"We need to find him, now" Jeremy says "before he can get to amiee and denver".

Jasper stands up "I don't think that is your job anymore"

"And who are you?" Loui says with attitude in his voice. Before jasper could blink or react at that he just said amiee is up and has slapped Loui around the face making it echo through the room.

"He is my mate if you must know" amiee says shooting daggers at Loui. Denver crawls over to jasper and tugs at his jeans. Jasper picks him up and denver scowls at Loui.

"my humble apologies, I didn't know." Loui looks down looking embarrassed.

"It's not a problem" jasper says getting everyone to sit down. He turns to amiee who hasn't changed her expression for 2 minutes since she found out her ex is still alive. "Are you okay?" Jasper asks but he doesn't get a response. Amiee is transfixed of the fire, she's not blinking or moving.

Illiana gets up from her seat and goes to squat in front of amiee. She places a hand on amiee's knee. Amiee starts to scream like a banshee and Illiana and everyone else covers their ears. Jasper gets knocked out by the emotional trauma amiee is in, making denver fall on the pillow beside him.

Jeremy looks at the display and nows he needs to calm amiee down. He glances over at Loui and nods over to amiee. Loui understands and darts for amiee the same time Jeremy does, they grab her and drag her outside and into the woods to a Creek. Jeremy lays a now writhing, crying and screaming amiee on the grass while Loui congers up a large ball of water from the Creek and douces amiee with water making her pass out.
After a few minutes of the boys sitting with a limp and lifeless amiee jasper and everyone else runs towards them. "Is she okay?" Jasper shouts getting to his knees next to amiee begging her to wake up, venom filling in his eyes.

"Jasper, we can't do anything to help her out here. Let's get her back to the house." Carlisle says examining the scene in front of him. Jasper tries to collet himself and pick amiee up but the way she flops in his arms makes his heart shatter and he falls to his knees again, clutching amiee to his chest as he sobs into her hair.

Jeremy kneels down to jasper and places a hand on his shoulder. "It's going to be okay jasper, you need to help her now" jasper nods and he tries to lift amiee again as Jeremy holds part of her so she isn't as lifeless in his arms. At this moment jasper cannot help but project his sorrow onto the people around him.

When they get inside esme is squirming with denver as he cries and wails. He can feel there is something wrong with his mother. "Quickly jasper get her upstairs into my study" Carlisle says as jasper rushes up the stairs and lays amiee on the medical bed in Carlisle's study.

Carlisle walks in and starts hooking amiee up to various monitoring equipment. After a few hours of Carlisle doing tests on amiee and talking to illiana he says "she's going to be fine, it's all up to her now to wake up.