Chapter 6

Niall's pov:

All we seen is tiara's eyes closing shut.We hoped that she will wake up very soon.We are currently in the hospital,hoping she would wake up when we're there.Tiara's mother has been crying for a while now.Her mother has only have a bandage at her head and arm,some minor injury only.While tiara she has wires hooking to some machines that made her look more lively and some bruses here and there.You may be wondering where the hell is her bastard of a father and what happen to him?You see this is how it goes...

~flashback~

After we had pushed tiara's dad off her,he immediately get up and tried to reach tiara again but we wouldn't let him near her.We pushed him again but into a wall and he hit his head on a picture frame which shattered on contact.We heard sirens from out the door.Tiara's father got back up to see his wife and daughter  covered in blood.The police barged into the room and saw tiara's dad covered in his family blood while the rest of his family were on the floor,nearly diying.They went up to him and cuffed him up.

"I will return and when I do.You'll be sorry!!!"He screamed at no one in paticular.

I think he meant by tiara and his wife.We would not let tiara get hurt by that monster.We need to get her out of here soon.

~Flashback over~

Long story short tiara's father is in jail for now but Tiara will be fine for two years from now.We just hope that tiara will be happy for about two years.I can't wait to tell her about what happen to her father.She will be so thrilled when she heard about the news.

Two weeks later...

Louis' pov:

It has been a two weeks since tiara has woken up.it feels like forever.Everyday we seen her mother visiting and crying.Hoping that her daughter will wake up very soon.We have been beside her Hospital bed and in angel world for a while now.We split into two groups.One group stay in the hospital to check if she will wake up anytime soon.The second group will check Angel world to see if she would pop up there and come back down here again.We have been checking but no luck.

"Mrs thunder,May I speak to you outside?"Ask Dr Lily.

"Of course ,"Said tiara's mum as she gets up from the chair.

"Hey niall,I'll be with her mum to see what the doctor is about to say to her.We could possibly know if tiara could made it or not,"I told him.

I see him nod and continue to look back to tiara.Niall has been the saddest as he missed tiara's smile and everything, so do we.Lets hope the doctor give us some hope.Everyone needs a little hope once a while.I quickly float out of the room and to the corridor and saw them sitting down in some chairs.I float towards them and listen to their conversation.it is not eavesdropping if they can't see me.

"I wanted to speak to you about tiara,"The doctor said.

"What will happen to her? Please tell me,"Her mum said looking slightly scared.

"You see that tiara has yet to wake up and if she is not awake.We are to assume that she is dead as we can't keep her much longer.Are you not aware that your daughter has some kind of disease in her ?Lucky,For her,She Would only need to be injected and she will be fine but There will be a slight chance that she may or not survive.I think you may not be aware that she had disease since young.This disease may caused death but hopefully she will be one of the lucky ones that could survive this disease,"

"I didn't realised that my daughter has any disease.May I asked what is her disease ?"

"Her disease is dengue."

(Sorry if spelling is wrong.)

Her mum gasped.This is serious.Tiara may never wake up or live. She is too young to die.

"Will she wake up soon?Please tell me.I can't lose her.She is my only daughter and I love her so much,"Tiara's mum start to cry.

"Like I had already said.There is a 50 - 50 percent chance that she will survive but if any way she would not wake up by the end of next month.it's over for your daughter.I'm very sorry.I can't do much.It's all up to your daughter for now.We will get ready for her injection,"Dr Lily said as she got up leaving tiara's mum crying.

I went back to the room and saw that the boys have tears in their eyes.I guess they heard about tiara's disease.

"What are we gonna do?Tiara might die from this disease and we can't do anything about it,"Harry said as he burst into tears as well as niall.

That must really have alot of hope to see if tiara could wake up anytime soon.all of us hope that tiara would wake up soon.

"We can only hope for the best that she would wake up soon.She only have about two months before they assume she died, "Liam said.

He is right.We could only hoped.Tiara, please wake up soon.We can't lose you already.it's too soon.We may only met you for a few days now but it felt great to have an amazing child to guide so please wake up.We need you,I need you.

Tiara's pov :

(Sorry for changing pov.)

All I could see is dark emptiness here.I only feel wet tears dropping down on me.I can only heard small words but I could hear this two very clearly.

"What are we gonna do?Tiara might die from this disease and we can't do anything about it,"

"We can only hope for the best that she would wake up soon.She only have about two months before they assume she died, "

Whoever said that.Maybe talking about me.I only have two months to live.I have to start trying to be awake.What type of disease do I have in me.I'm scared.I want my mum and the boys.Please tell me that they are fine.Someone please show me that they are alright.Suddenly,A bright light came into the darkness.

"Who's there?"I scream into the void .

"Hush my child,You have a choice whether to stay here or go back with your love ones,"Said a voice.

"What do you mean?"I said.

"My child,You are afraid of this disease.I could tell but don't be afraid.Choose a path that you like to take and that path you would go,"said the voice.

What should I choose?Should i stay or go?This is hard.If i stay,my mum and the boys will be sad that I died.If I go,my dad will get me and possibly kill me.

"Child,What is your choice,"

"My choice is...........,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did tiara choose?Is she going to be okay?What will happen if she choose to stay or go?

Tell me in the comments.What do you think happen to tiara?

Another update for you guys and another soon to be long wait for my next update.I'm really sorry to keep you waiting.

Love,

Floragal354 💝