Victoria Park

John and Sherlock woke up early, and got ready. They were supposed to meet the maid at Victoria Park by noontime, but didn't know exactly when. So the two hopped into a cabby, and headed to the park. It was almost 11 am.

They found a bench closest to the middle, and sat down.

"This reminds me of the time I meet my college. He showed me to you." John commented, looking around the park.

"Really? I thought you just found out that I was looking for a flat mate, and found me." Sherlock said. John shook his head.

"Nope. But I remember the entire day. You deduced me as soon as you got a handle on my phone." John chuckled lightly.

"Of course I remember the entire day. But for different reasons." Sherlock said. They talked for about an hour, they didn't know exactly, and soon they saw the maid head over to them. She looked completely different from how she dressed in the palace. She wore tight fitted black dress, black heels, a navy blue shawl, and dark sunglasses. Her hair was down and curled slightly, instead of in a bonnet. She took her glasses off, and placed them in her leather purse.

"Thank you for meeting me. I've got some information I'd like to tell you two without any staff ears listening in." She said. They nodded, and followed her out of the park, and towards an outdoor café. They sat down at a table, and she ordered coffee.

"Alright. Now to the information. Did you speak to a maid? Tall, thin, fake red hair, somewhat tan skin, really horny." She described. John nodded. It was the woman who suggested that Glenda was acting suspicious.

"Yes. She was the one who talked about you." John said. Glenda rolled her eyes.

"That's Amanda. She's always suspicious of me. She has something against me. I'm not really sure. But anyways, she's pretty shady herself. When I go on my rounds to check the maids work, she lingers behind me a lot to see what I touched. If I would pick up a vase to check the inside, as soon as I leave, she inspects the inside. Or sometimes I see her looking around the kitchens for something. Or she'll look behind armored suits, or in the flower bushes. One time I confronted her about it, and she completely shut me down, and said she had no idea what I was saying." Glenda told them. She had a very cool head on herself, and didn't stutter. She didn't even seem skittish.

"How come you are so calm headed in public? We heard that you are very skittish at the palace." Sherlock asked.

She sighed. "I'm skittish at the palace because some of the butlers tried to break in my room. I've been subject to a lot of harassment, and some abuse. But I couldn't tell anyone because I'd be fired. When I'm in public, I feel a lot safer." She explained. It made sense. Anyone would be skittish if that happened regularly. John and Sherlock did notice that she was quite attractive. It explains the lock on her door.

"So you are saying that you believe Amanda did something. Maybe planted the bomb?" John questioned. She nodded.

"If anyone did it, it's her. She was stationed on that day as well. She cleaned the vases and swept. Probably dropped something into a vase while on her rounds." She concluded. The waiter brought the check, and John and Sherlock left. Sherlock's gaze lingered, and he saw her open her wallet. It was full of 100 and 50 quid bills. Sherlock caught up with John, and they hailed a cabby to go home.

"I think Glenda is telling the truth. If Amanda looks after her work without being told to, and checks around the palace, then she must've been looking for a spot to plant the bomb." John said.

"What she said was true. Everything. But what was weird, was Glenda suggested she dropped the bomb in a vase. How could she have guessed exactly what happened, and stated it as an example?" Sherlock added. They got home, and headed inside to email Mycroft their information.