Chapter Twelve

He still had the sinister grin and my jaws clenched and unclenched in anger.

"Are you talking about Blade?" Oswald whispers leaning closer towards me.

I hadn't even realised he had heard me muttering under my breath. Blade's eyes were still locked on me, as it was obvious he was not expecting to see me here. His green eyes pierced into mine and my jaw clenched so tightly, my teeth should have crumbled under the pressure.

"Surprised to see you here Mr Collins," the teacher announces which was responded by chuckles.

Blade gave a sort of smile and ran his fingers through his hair once more to look cooler, enjoying all the attention the nitwit was attracting from those brainless girls, just like at the park.

"Why wouldn't I Mr Dean?" Blade says smoothly," after all it is my favourite class," he finished and his eyes met mine as he said so.

The girls to the right of the class huddled together and were whispering. They were sitting in a group, about eight of them forming a perfect square. One behind the other in rows and columns, leaving an empty seat in the middle which was surrounded by all eight girls. The guy that had appeared at the door before Blade had already seated at the far right of the room. Which left only one seat unoccupied and I knew exactly whose seat it was.

One girl raised her head and gestured quickly with her hand for Blade to take his seat in the centre. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at how the moron was being treated as if he was some kind. A girl with large brown eyes that made her look stunning under her giant wavy dark hair looked away quickly when I caught her watching me. She tossed her hair to the side and leaned forward and whispered something to the girl next to her who snickered.

The attention-loving douchebag strutted confidently forward, his shoulders squared. In a different dimension, he probably would have been quite the eye candy to drool over, only problem was we weren't in that dimension, and right now he had to be the most unattractive goon in a million mile radius. All those girls who thought differently are just really stupid. Instead of making his way towards the last seat- his throne - at the centre of the square, he walked towards where Ossey sat. Bodies turned noisily in their seats watching him walk with a proud gait and a smirk. With a cold stare, I sat looking straight ahead, not giving him an ounce more attention than he deserved.

His tall figure loomed over the seats nearest to him and he stopped at a desk where a rather medium built, blonde hair, blue eyed boy sat. Without having to say a word the kid got up and gave Blade his seat. Blade motioned him towards the empty seat in the centre of the square and the guy understood and took his bag.

The kid looked scared, or probably just uncertain of what was happening. He looked as if he didn't want to offend anyone or cause any trouble as he walked towards the seat timidly. Some of the girls gawked but no one said anything and the guy squeezed his way through and took the seat that was initially meant for Blade.

Blade dropped his bag on the desk and dropped himself into the seat that was previously occupied by that blonde boy only a minute ago. I didn't break my glare and stared ahead at the teacher who was just observing everything happening in his class like it was apart of history. My jaw twitched and the murmurs started to grow steadily louder.

"Sup Os," Blade calls and my jaw twitched again.

"Hey man," Oswald replies a bit awkwardly then cleared his throat.

"Seems we have a mutual friend," Blade respond with a sick glee in his voice.

My jaw tensed and I glared over at him meeting his eyes. The asshole had chosen to sit in the seat next to me instead of on his throne. My eyes narrowed at him and his expression didn't change, it was just him maintaining his cool and I sneered at the use of the phrase friend. I didn't even know Oswald, we had only just met minutes ago and as for Blade, he was the last person I'd ever want to befriend.