Chapter 5

Lukas's POV

When she looked at us. She looked so scared and the way she said to stay with her melted my heart, so I looked at Lucifer and we both nodded our heads and walked inside. The house was.... small "would you like a drink or something to eat?" she asked us "No thank you" my brother said smiling at her. We sat down in the family room her in an armchair and us in the love seat...awkward. "So um I'm sorry but I don't even know your names" she said "oh well I'm Lukas and that dimwit over there is my brother Lucifer. I guess we never asked for your name either" we replied. "Oh I'm so sorry my names Alice," she told us while giving us a gentle smile. 'Alice, Alice, Alice, Alice' my wolf Talon repeated over and over in my head. We both gave her a warm smile. We started talking and joking around but after about and hour the door burst open and in came...her brother.

Alice's POV

While we were talking I found out that Lucifer was more of the joker while Lukas seemed to be more of the serious one. Truth be told I felt a lot more at ease with Lucifer than I did with his brother. We were having fun talking and I was thinking of telling them what happened but all of a sudden the door burst open. And when I turned around there was Alex his face filled with rage, while his gaze was never moving from the twins. He stormed over and grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the armchair and behind him. He growled at the twins and said between clenched teeth "what are you two doing here?"

"We dropped Alice home and she invited us in" replied Lukas calmly

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Alex screamed at them. I grabbed Alex's arm and pulled. He turned his hateful glare towards me and I shrunk in fear but then I composed myself 'He wont hurt us, you're the only family he has left" my wolf Snow said trying to help 'Thanks Snow' I told her then I faced my brother "Alex you need to calm down I invited them in its ok." But what happened next shocked both the twins and me. Alex marched straight over to Lucifer who was closest to me and punched him right in the face...

Hehe I updated! School started up again so my updates will vary on whether I have homework or not. Love you all my awesome readers!💘

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!
❤️😘❤️