47.The bad boy, Cupid & me

Title: The bad boy, Cupid & me

Author: slim_shady

Summary:

Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy."

Chloe Armel is a Good Girl.

She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone.

Enter Reece.

Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger.

He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it.

When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house.

Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter.

Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law...and Road Trips.

Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got?

No clue.

All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

Status: completed, 35 parts

Review:

One word: sweet.This book is simple and sweet. Light hearted, cute high school romance.

Found it difficult to digest that Chloe is a best student, beautiful, rich, and the cupid's assistant. She is a know it all kind of girl. Never mind  too many qualities in a single girl. So me.<winks>

I love the fact that she knows to choose her attire, does her makeup, choose her guy and do not want to hide and stay away from bad guys. She is NOT your typical "need help from best friend" nerd.

Recce has her bucket list and together they complete it and how.

Recce and his friends are super bad but good by heart. I mean they never hurt a spider. Recce loves his dog Bella and his bike the dearest. 

I pity Charlie. My love grows to you lover boy.

Easy on heart, easy to read and easy to sleep with a smile. The book is short and sweet and is not a drag.

Go girl take the first step, no book states that only the guy has to propose. Girl power.

Happy Reading