37

schoolyear's almost over.

will you talk to me now? :)

~*~

Four and a half minutes since the bell rang and Taehyung's hand grapples the handle of his locker in a lazy attempt to open it.

And he hasn't even unlocked the code yet.

This unusual fellow.

Today was alright. Jimin wouldn't stop firting with him when clearly, the eye-smiling troublemaker likes the female species. Jungkook was being extra as always. Classes were pretty chill. And there was that 'almost-summer-break' vibe that has been floating in the afternoon air lately.

His expectations of seeing nothing but barely used textbooks and wrinkled notebooks upon opening his compartment immediately vanished just two seconds after his brain processed that he's looking at the same light mocha-colored scratch paper he left in Jaemi's locker this morning.

It's been a while since he last tried to get her to talk to him. Or look at him at least. A couple of months since the last note he slid in her locker. He guessed constant hand-written messages, small acts of caring, and glancing at her every once in a while weren't gonna break down her walls. He's never been so consistently ignored in his life before, so what's a clueless lad to do?

But what's this paper doing on top of his binder?

With parted lips, and an adorable stunned expression, he opened the folded object.

~*~

schoolyears's almost over.

will you talk to me now?

sure, taehyung. hai シ