Chapter Thirty-Two

All Rights Reserved

When I woke up in the morning to check Kenvier if she's awake. I hired a tutor for her since I'm busy at the hospital this past few weeks.

I spend all my time at work to forget if I'm not working I spend my time with Kenvier. Kenvier understands why I always work.

She knows I need to forget Xavier and she knows I blame myself for his death. I always tell her everything and she understands it.

Her real mother taught her very well, it's a shame that she has to leave Kenvier.

She's my daughter now and I will do everything that I can to give her food and everything she wants.

"Doctor King, Director asks your presence" The head nurse Cynthia said.

"Give me a minute," I say placing the papers that it was holding.

I checked it first before I walk to director Fray's office.

She's still a bitch and I don't know why they can't fire her. She's useless and can't even check a patient. She's always sitting pretty in her office.

Speaking of a patient, in my first week of working here again I was assigned to operate on a 16-year-old girl that has breast cancer, at first I was so scared that she'll die because I don't have Aximus anymore but I was wrong so is my brothers.

My ability to operate isn't gone. I was operating the girl well and