SIXTEEN

~Jenna~

I woke jumping out of bed. My eyes are huge. I didn't know I pulled the covers with me, but some how I did and that woke up Alcander.

"What the fûck!?" His morning voice sent shivers down my spin but I thanked the moon goddess for having his eyes close. He slowly open his eyes and sees me at the end of the room glaring at him.

"What are you doing?" He said while sitting up on the bed post.

I glared at him and pointed at him then to the spot I was at. He looked at himself then to the spot then back at me. He smiled, showing me his perfect white teeth.

"Come back then. I'm starting to get cold Jenna. Can I have our blanket back." He smirked.

I took a huge breath in and out. I clinched my jaw and flipped him off.

He smiled and ran his hand through his hair and down his face. "Well I guess I would get up." I didn't look at him because he was just in boxers. I don't know what happen to his sweats but they're gone.

He walks towards me and I continue to glare at him. "Don't give me that face. You're the one that cuddled up to me all night."

I felt the color in my face drain and my mouth opened. He smiles and puts two fingers under my chin but I tried to slapped them away, but he gripped it hard and slammed me back on the wall.

I hissed and dropped the blanket trying to unclamp his hand. His other hand is on my hip pressing me back on the wall and he's tilting his head taunting me.

I glare at him and trying to kick my leg up. He catches it in between his legs and I fell him on my thigh. I try to pull it back but he tightens his legs.

"Stop." His voice is deep I continues to stare at him. His eyes dilate but keep switching from hazel to black.

I push at his chest but he doesn't move. "Jenna." I close my eyes clenching my teeth together as hard as I can, trying to mask what his voice can do to my body.

I continue to push his chest but he stays there  up in my bubble. "Jenna." His hand goes under my chin lifting it up to his glaze but I close my eyes tighter.

"Look at me." He whispers in my ear. I have to bite my lip trying to hide any noise my body wants to say out. His tugs on my ear lobe that makes my knees buckle but he holds me on the wall.

Audrey do something! Give me strength to push him away!

No answer.

Audrey! A least let me talk!!

Fine!!

I sighed in relief and I can feel my vocal cords coming together faster and I gulped down the pain she was putting me.

"S-sto-p" I croaked out. My voiced cracked every letter I would say.

I open my eyes and I see him staring at my neck. He looks at my eyes then back at my neck. "I guess I could arrange the ceremony now." He smiles and looks at eyes.

Crap! Crap, crap, crap!

I open my mouth and try to say something else but I fake that I can't talk anymore. I fake a whizz and make my face fall. He squints his eyes and tilts his head to the side.

"Can't talk anymore huh?" I glare at him and he chuckles. "So you can't tell me to stop no more then,right?" I glare at him while I try to bring my leg up but he tighten his hold on them. "Then I could do what ever I want because you're not telling to stop and I assume you like it then." I open my mouth but it's to late.

He attacks my neck and left love bites all over my neck. I bite my lip from saying anything. I took out my claws, trying to cut his arms to let go of me but he grabs my wrist and pinned them above my head. His tongue went across my neck and up to my jaw line. I squirmed around trying to not get touched by him but he presses his body on me.

"Tell me to stop. I'll stop." He whispered in my ear while bitting it.

Don't stop.

SHUT UP AUDREY! Damn it.

I blocked her out and continue to move around and trying to get my wrists free so I can claw his face out. He continues to make love marks on my neck. Sucks and bitting my neck then running his tongue over that spot.

"S-"

"Say it." He pulled at my ear.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes trying to win this fight. He started to kiss up my neck and up to my jaw. My legs are shaking having a hard time to handle my weight.

He trailed his tongue my jaw line then towards my neck and I sighed in bliss from the pleasure. I felt him smile against my skin, and glazed his tongue on the side of my neck where his mark is suppose to be.

"Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His hand went under my shirt and rested on my skin that sent sparks through my body. His finger did designs over my skin while he continue to nibble on the spot of my neck.

"St-"

His mouth come off my skin and I felt his glaze on my face. I open my eyes and barely see any hazel in his eyes. His eyes are fighting to get back to his regular eye color but the desire from him is fighting over his body. His lips are plump and my neck burns from the air hitting my raw neck.

I don't know how he manage to bite my skin from the scabs from trying to heal my wounds but he manage to do so. "Say it." His voice is deep and husky. That it sent shivers through my spin, making me close my legs tight.

He breathe in and his eyes went complete black.

"Say it Jenna or I won't stop what's going to happen next." His voice is so deep that I didn't think it was Alcander.

I looked straight in those deep coal eyes and said,  

"I Jenna Knox reject Alpha Alcander as my mate."

****

>:)

Well,well,well.

Wasn't this one fun.

I got to say, this chapter was pretty hot, if you know what I mean. ;)

Anyway, how was the end!?

I want to give her a high five! That's my girl!!

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS