Chapter 34: Public Indecency

"So where are you taking me for the 'Infamous Hunter Maddox' date?" I wiggled my eyebrows at Hunter.

"How did you do that?" Hunter tried copying the movement of my eyebrows.

"Easy. Ok, no wait, you're distracting me. What's the date?"

"It's never allowed to be a surprise with you is it?"

"Never."

"Fine. It's a one day photography course for us both and we're each other's model."

"Woah! Okay now that sounds brilliant."

-

We were welcomed by a French photographer with such I thick accent we struggled to hear what he was saying.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to your one day course of photography. You will be taking pictures of your partner and the couple with the best picture wins a prize. Are we all ready? Okay, firstly... Everyone strip!"

"I'm sorry what?" I looked at Hunter who was just as shocked as me.

"It is a couples photography shoot, why would we not be naked?" The instructor interrupted.

"Because last time I checked, that's called public indecency." I argued.

"Pubic indecency." Hunter whispered in my ear.

"Shut up." I hit him while hiding a laugh.

"Fair enough! Couples do not strip! We will begin with portraits." The man glared at me, obviously not happy with my input.

"I'll take pictures first." Hunter offered.

"Okay maybe this wasn't such a good idea.." The flash went off, "A warning would have been nice!"

"Sorry," Hunter laughed, "Now why isn't this a good idea?"

"You know I hate being in front of the camera."

"Why, sweetheart? You're beautiful." I felt the blush rush to my cheeks as the flash went off again.

"I got what I wanted." Hunter said while moving away from the camera and towards the chair where I was sitting.

"That's it?" I was surprised.

"I don't need anymore than these two." And he kissed me while I was smiling which was when another flash went off.

"Public indecency." The instructor scoffed so Hunter and I both showed our middle finger to him at the same time the camera took a picture.

Hunter must have set it on a timer because the next thing I know the flash goes off while we're laughing.

"Okay, I need to stop this thing." I laugh pointing at the camera as it goes off again.

Hunter takes his position and looks at me, "Work me, baby."

I laugh behind the camera and snap a couple of shots of Hunter.

-

"Hunter, this was possibly one of the best dates." I say as we leave the studio.

"I only love it cause we got the best fucking pictures and we got this movie hamper."

"Thanks... Good to know that you were glad I was there."

"Well you know we wouldn't have won if it wasn't for you." He wraps his one arm around my waist to pull me in for a kiss.

"Can we hang the big one on the wall?" I ask against his lips.

"We'll go hang it up at home now." Hunter winked and continued towards his car while I stood frozen in my spot.

"Sweetheart?" Hunter turned around once he realized I wasn't behind him. He came up to me, "What's the matter?"

A single tear fell down my cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb while kissing me on the forehead.

"You called it home." I managed to reply.

"You going soft on me, bad girl?"

I managed a shaky laugh, "It's just that my family's never referred to any place as home after my sister..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I didn't mean to." He wrapped in tight hug.

"No, it's okay. I liked it. It just made me realize how much I missed it."

I know this was a really short chapter and I'm sorry, I just didn't wanna drag it on for too long unnecessarily. I'll try make it up in the next chapter. Maybe a cute Emiter moment? That should make up for it, right? *wangles eyebrows*

Please comment and vote xx

The next update might take a little longer cause I wanted to add in another chapter and now I don't know when to split it or it might be too long for my usual length. Would you guys want a longer chapter? Let me know what you think xxx