No choice [Guzma x reader]

I SAID I WOULD-

!WARNING! If you are offended by the word "cunt" this probably isn't a story for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked up to the doors, anticipation creeping up on you. You were inside team skull's base, about to battle Guzma. You swallowed thickly, your feet frozen in place. You moved your hand to the doorknob, gripping it tightly. You turned it, the door swinging open with a gentle creak. Your heart pounded in your chest, regretting your decision to come here. Despite that nagging voice telling you to turn back, you stepped into the room, staring at the very cause of your fear.

Guzma

He stared down at you, a mocking smirk adorning his face. For a good minute or two, the two of you simply stared each other down. Between his intimidating presence, and your frightened aura, neither of you had to do anything to make you start backing up. That was all it took for Guzma to make his move.

In one quick motion, he slicked behind you and shut the doors. They made a loud bang, causing you to jump forward and away from him. You spun around and looked at him, surprise and anger shining in your eyes.

"Awh, why the bitter look?" He asked snidely, his smirk turning into a full on grin. He was enjoying this far too much.

"You know exactly why!" You retorted, your words laced with poison. This only made him laugh.

"Oh do I? Excuse me if I'm wrong, but you're the one who trespassed on my territory" He hissed, starting to move toward you. You were frozen, your mind taking a few seconds to comprehend what was happening. Your mind snapped into reality as he was upon you. You tried to slip out from beside him, but his reflexes were much faster than you expected. HIs arm whipped around your waist and pulled you up. In a matter of seconds, he flung you onto the bed in the corner of the room.

You yelped as you bounced on the bed, trying to steady yourself. He walked up towards the edge of the bed, looking down at you menacingly. He almost gently got on top of you, pinning you down by your arms. You fearfully stared up at him. He grabbed something out of your view. When he retracted his hand back, in his hand was some rope. You couldn't believe what was happening. He grabbed your wrists and held them together above your head, before tying them together.

You started to shiver as he moved your head to the side, exposing your neck to him. He moved his head down to the crook of your neck, chuckling slightly before sinking his teeth into your neck. You let out a scream, pain flying throughout your body. He released your neck, slightly annoyed at your scream. His hands wandered down your body, gripping the hem of your shirt. You started to squirm.

"N-no... Please..." You begged, tears daring to prick your eyes. You didn't want this. He completely ignored your words as he lifted up your shirt. He ran his hand along your stomach, before hooking his fingers on the strap of your bra. He pulled it off your shoulder, doing the same to the other strap. He pulled it down to your hips, leaving them there for the time being.

He ran his finger against your nipple, chuckling darkly as he felt it harden under his hand. He pinched and twisted it, enjoying the whimpers you made each time he did so. He soon lost interest, moving his attention to your waist. He removed your bra fully, throwing it off to the side when he got it loose.

He grabbed the rim of your pants/skirt and pulled it down roughly. He threw them across the room as well, before grabbing the rim of your panties as well. Unlike your other clothing, he pulled this down slowly, as if daring you to resist. He frowned up at you, surprised at your submissive nature. He had expected you to at least put up a fight before he fully removed your last bit of clothing.

A thought ran through his mind, a grin spreading across his face. He moved off the bed. You looked up at him with confusion, before realizing what he was doing. He pulled up his shirt over his head, revealing his toned chest to you. Your face flushed red and you squeezed your eyes shut, not wanting to watch as he continued. He shrugged and continued to remove his clothing. He pulled his baggy pants off, his boxers slipping off as well. He climbed back onto the bed, moving his face to your ear.

"Open your eyes~" He whispered in your ear, his raspy voice sending chills down your spine. You peeked, your eyes conveniently positioned towards his crotch. You gasped as you stared at his length, already throbbing with want. You closed your thighs, trying to keep him from taking your precious virginity. You should've known it was futile.

His strong arms pushed your thighs apart, spreading your womanhood for him. You felt his manhood press against you entrance, ready to penetrate you. In an instant, he plunged his dick into ou, hitting the back of your cunt almost immediately. You let out a strangled cry as he began to relentlessly pound into you, without any mercy. His girth stretched your G-spot, sending tingles up and down your spine.

"F-fuck.... Such a tight little brat..." He groaned out, his thrusts slowing but increasing in power. You screamed once more, your back arching into the bed. "That's it.... You love this don't you, little cunt?" He grunted in a mocking tone.

"G-guzma-!" You could finally make out a word, as your climax overtook you. Your cum spurted out onto his shaft, lubricating him further. He picked up speed once again, pounding into your G-spot. He let out a long and aggressive groan, as he planted his tip deep inside you, cum spewing into your womb.

"S-shit...!" He moaned, grinding his teeth as pleasure overcame his body. He pulled out, his limp cock drooping down. He focused on your cunt, watching as his cum dripped out of you, staining the bedsheets. He fell beside you, wrapping his arms around your body. You shook in his grasp, but there was a strange comfort there. You closed your eyes and fell to sleep in his hold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mostly for a friend, and sorta a gift for myself-