Rooming With Royals [6]

Ch.6

"Ahh!" I jumped when I heard the ghost scream. Okay, this movie is really scary. I looked at Claudia who was clutching her chest, breathing heavily. She is so into this movie. Her eyes grew wild when the twins started screaming.

"No, no, don't open the door." Claudia whispered. I looked at the screen, terrified. Claudia and I were watching Paranormal Activity two . From the beginning of the movie, both of us have been on edge. I am not a fan of horror movie but Claudia made me watch this.

Claudia and I continued watching the movie till the end. I was practically shitting in my pants! The movie was too scary for my liking. I turned around when I heard rustling. Claudia did the same with a horror look on her face.

"They came." She whimpered putting a hand on her mouth. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "It's just the wind; I think the window is opened." I said, walking to the window. I frowned when I saw that it was locked.

"It's locked." I heard Claudia mutter. I turned around and smiled a little. "I think that it was just-" I stopped talking when I heard a door creak open. Both Claudia and I stared at each other wide-eyed. All of a sudden, the room went dark. Claudia let out a small scream making me nervous.

What is happening? Strange noises filled the room. Claudia ran to my side clutching my hand. "What is that?" She whispered lowly, watching the room like a hawk. Both of us screamed when we saw a shadow passing by. Lots of shadows started showing up, making both Claudia and I hug eachother.

"Boo!" Both Claudia and I screamed loudly, turning around. We stood there in shocked as we saw Giovanni and Bryson bursting into laughter. I glared then took a few steps forward, hitting both Giovanni and Bryson on their arms but they didn't feel a thing. Are they made up of iron or something?

"Why did you do that?" Claudia yelled, but it didn't have an effect on any of them since they were laughing so hard. I was surprised to see Eros smirking at me. He was entertained, wasn't he? I walked up to him and held my glare. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I accused pointing a finger on his chest.

Eros's expression turned dark. I wanted to take a step back but held my ground. Everyone around me turned silent as both Eros and I glared at one another. "Take your filthy finger off." He snarled making me push him back.

Eros stumbled backwards. Once he regained his balance, he looked at me with a murderous expression. I shouldn't have done that. Eros charged, then pushed me backwards, making me hit the wall roughly.

He was breathing heavily while walking in my direction. I stared at him with a fearful expression on my face; afraid he'd hit me again. Giovanni, Bryson and Remus held Eros back talking some sense, into him.

"Eros-Eros, calm down!" Remus screamed pushing Eros who was struggling to get out of his arms. Someone held my arm. I looked up to see Claudia giving me a soft smile, helping me to stand. I was too shocked to do anything. The look in his eyes held a lot of hate. I looked at the guys and saw that Remus was pushing Eros outside the room. Giovanni was screaming something but I didn't hear him. I was too focused on the people leaving the dorm.

A part of me wanted to scream aloud when another wanted an explanation. I took my hand out of Claudia's and blinked several times. Someone was shaking me. I looked up and saw Giovanni looking at me with a worried expression on his face.

"Violet, are you okay?" He asked, his voice was full of concern. I shook my head and got out of his grip. I'm going to get my answers. "Why is he acting this way?" I demanded in a firm voice. Giovanni's eyes turned wide. I know something is up.

"We told you, he doesn't-"

"Don't tell me that he doesn't socialize well with people, Gio! I know it's not the case. From the moment I stepped into this dorm, hate was clear in his eyes. He made that obvious when he told me that he despises me in my face." I threw my arms up as I looked into Giovanni's face. "Tell the truth, no lies!" I ordered,stomping on my foot.

Giovanni's eyes softened but I could see determination in them. He didn't want to tell me, something was holding him back. "What?" I pressed. "Just tell me!" I screamed but was shocked when Giovanni held my face in his hands.

"I'm sorry but I-I can't." I sighed looking down then took a step back. I stared at him disbelievingly as he looked at Bryson who was silent. I turned around, clenching my fists and slammed my bedroom door shut.

I sat on the bed, putting my head in my hands and took deep breaths. The door opened and I looked up to see who it was, Claudia. She took small steps ahead, then sat next to me, holding my hand in hers.

"I'm sure Giovanni didn't tell you because he had a reason." She squeezed my hand. I didn't reply and kept staring at the wall. Claudia sighed, then stood up when she realized that I wasn't going to talk.

She left the room, just like that. I looked at the window and got up, it was getting dark outside. I walked to my closet and put on a pair of Addidas pants and a white shirt. I tied my hair in a bun and left my room.

As I walked forward, I passed Bryson, who had a sorrowful look on his face. Is it that hard to tell me why Eros hates me this much? I shook my head and continued walking. I left the dorm and walked down the hallways.

I went outside. Outside where I could feel free. I started running as I thought about everything that had happened in my life. It still hurt. Even if my parents died two years ago, I still felt the pain.

Why did it have to be me? Why did my life become so horrible? Was it my fault? I ran faster. Many trees passed by as I ran. I stopped and put my hands on my knees, breathing heavily.

A pond was a few feet ahead so I walked and sat on the ground. I looked at my reflection, and then closed my eyes, enjoying the silence. I took calming breaths and smiled. It's good to be alone every once and a while.

I bit my lip when memories of my house catching on fire flooded my mind. I clasped my hands together and bit my lip harder. If I was only a few minutes earlier then I could have woken them up. It's my entire fault.

All I could think of was sad and painful memories. My mind was a mixture of sorrow and agony. I opened my eyes when I felt something wet on my palm; it was a drop of water. I touched my face and realized that they were tears of my own.

Soon, drops of rain started falling. I looked at the dark sky and sighed as I stood up. This is really weird. Today, the sun was shining brightly, but now it's raining? "Just my luck." I mumbled, and started running back to my dorm.

I stopped for a bit when I saw something in the sky. I looked closer and saw wings. Wait, wings? I gasped and took a step backwards. No, this can't be true. The figure that had the wings looked like a human. Could it, could it be an angel?

After that, many more winged figures started to fly. My eyes widened at the sight. It couldn't be could it? They looked like angels but could they be angels? I heard something growl so I turned around. My breathing stopped when I saw what it was. A wolf. It's not an average sized wolf but a huge one. Its grey eyes bore into mine making my body freeze.

I started stepping back, looking from left to right to see if there was a route to escape. The growling grew louder, making my hands tremble. What should I do now? I'm going to die. My whole body started shaking and I grew dizzy.

Everything seemed to turn. The only thing that I saw was the big wolf in front on me and that's when I lost it. I fainted.