Chapter 5

We made our way back to Master's room in silence.

My stomach still felt weird from what happened, and my nerves weren't calming down either.

As we came across Masters door, I spotted a woven box sitting in front of it.

Master placed the end of my leash in between his teeth before lifting up the box and opening the door.

He kicked the door shut as soon as I made my way in.

My leash fell to the floor as he walked over to his desk, setting the box down with a sigh.

I stood still, watching him as he flipped the box open.

"Khloe."

I stood up straighter at the sound of my name.

"Yes?" My quiet voice replied.

Master lifted a small cylindrical container out of the box, examining the label.

"Come here." He said flatly.

I let out a long exhale of preparation before slowly making my way towards him.

He continued looking over the container before he set it on the table, shifting his attention to me.

I held my breath as he removed my collar, placing that on the desk as well.

"Take off your shirt and turn around." He commanded, picking up the small container.

My face flushed.

"What?" I blurted out, instantly regretting it.

I just talked back to my Master!

If he didn't plan on drinking from me tonight, well I just gave him a pretty good reason to change his mind.

His eyes met mine for a second, making me take a step back.

"I need to put this stuff on your back if you want it to heal any time soon." He said plainly, returning his eyes to the container.

I just stared him, eyes wide in confusion as I released the tension in my shoulders.

His eyes shifted to mine a second time, this time making me comply.

I turned my back towards him before slowly lifting my shirt over my head, biting down on my lip in an act to hide the pain.

A small pop came from the container behind me as Master knelt down.

He was just staring at me, his eyes examining my back as they furrow.

Did it look that bad?

"This too," he said, tugging on my bra straps.

My lips formed a thin line.

I sighed, knowing that I couldn't really disobey him and that id have to take it off if I wanted my back to feel better.

So I did, steadily unclasping the hooks and sliding the fabric off of me, letting my shirt hang over my arms to cover my chest instead.

A couple seconds went by and Master still hadn't budged.

I turned my head to see him still just looking over my back like he was trying to figure something out.

"Mas- Nico?" I said, trying to figure out what he was doing.

"How many?" his voice was lower than usual.

I guess he was trying to count the lashes.

My eyes looked to the floor, searching for the answer.