- 48 -

***Nicole’s Point of View***

“Guess who got us tickets to see All Time Low in concert?” Adam asks excitedly as soon as I open the front door. A huge grin spreads across my face as I hug him.

“No way!” I squeal. He holds them out as if to prove it. “You are so damn incredible!”

“I know, I try,” he beams. I smile and roll my eyes as he leans down to kiss me.

“When’s the concert?” I ask, shutting the door behind us as he enters the house.

“Next week. So cancel all your plans.”

I scoff. “Like I have plans…”

He smiles and wraps his hands around my waist, looking down at me. I grin and pull him down for another kiss.

“I’m so excited,” I tell him, biting my lip and spinning out of his embrace.

“About what?” Jamie asks, suddenly entering the room and shooting me and Adam a stern look. She still doesn’t approve of him after the three weeks that we’ve been together. She’s still against what I’m doing, and I can’t blame her. But Adam makes me just as happy as Harry does. Despite the constant remorse I feel. It’s caused countless sleepless nights and tears, but I’m stuck. Nothing’s ever easy when you’re stuck.

“Adam’s taking me to an All Time Low concert,” I tell her happily.

“Is he?” she asks, raising an eyebrow. I nod. “Hm.”

And then she was gone. I sigh and turn back to Adam who looked like he’d just been scolded.

“Sorry about that,” I mutter to him.

“Why does she hate me?” he asks as I lead him up to my room to avoid another encounter with Jamie.

“She doesn’t,” I lie, closing the door behind us. “She just…isn’t a fan of me dating people.”

“I don’t know. It seems like she personally despises me,” he says with a small chuckle. I smile sadly and sit down on the edge of my bed next to him.

“Well I don’t care what she thinks of you,” I tell him, smiling. He grins and our lips touch once more.

“So Owen’s coming home tomorrow,” he tells me after pulling away.

“Great! I get to meet your brother,” I say with a smirk, sitting up cross-legged on my bed.

“We’re nothing alike. Trust me.”

I laugh humorlessly. “I know the feeling.”