Chapter 9

Minho lifted me up and out of the box.

'Come on jessie.' Minho said grabbing my hand. 'OK minho.' I said walking with him

I guessed now was a better time to tell him than ever.

'I used to watch you outside the maze.' I said casually not realising minho was staring at me.

'What?! Ok come on hop on my back we gotta do something important!' He said flinging me on his back as he ran towards a building.

Suddenly I saw lots of faces and started to get scared. 'Minho!' I said.

He must have realised I was scared cause he put me down and crouched down next to me.

'Its alright no one will hurt you.' He said and I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and led me closer to the building which i realised was the kitchen and outside were tables with gladers on them.

We finally approached them and I hid behind Minho.

'You finally got her out.' I heard a voice say

'whats her name?' Another said

'Guys this is Jessie.' Minho said as I took a peep to finally see the faces.

'Hello im-' frypan tried to say before he was cut off

'I know who you are frypan.' I said

'What how?!' Frypan said looking surprised.

'I used to watch you before i came into the maze.' I whispered

'She has her memories!!??' Frypan practically yelled standing up

'Yep' minho said

'Wheres Newt?' I ask Minho. 'I don't know how come?' Minho asked. 'Cause I need to talk to him.'

'Lets go find him.' Minho says leading me to the gardens that I had seen plenty of times in the control room.

Suddenly I saw the boy with the dirty blond hair with his back to us. I stopped walking and stared at him.

Finally he turned around and saw us and that's when I started to cry.

'Jessie's whats wrong?' Minho asked looking at me with concern

'My brother' is all I said pointing at newt.
'Your broth-'
But before he could finish his sentence I ran to him.