Chapter Nine : Happiness

~Chapter Nine : Happiness~
~Start~

**********

Everyone was shocked at what Natsuki had called (Y/N). The said girl blinked at him as he smiled at her. After a while, (Y/N) finally reacted. "Whaa!?" She exclaimed.

Natsuki grinned. "You told me to find someone I can trust, right?" He said. "I don't need to! I already found you!"

(Y/N) was lost for words, she doesn't know what to say. "Eh!? Natsuki-kun?" A shocked voice of Haruki said.

"Yo, Haruki!" Natsuki said as he turned his grin towards the red-haired cat boy. "I decided to have (Y/N)-san as my master too!"

"B-But you told me that you don't want a master..." Haruki said as he looked down, played with his finger and his voice quiets down at every word.

"I said, 'Maybe'! Remember~?" Natsuki stuck his toungue out, playfully as he hugged (Y/N) tightly.

"...But can a person have multiple cat people by their side...?" Haruki said as he looked to the side, shyly. "I don't think-"

"They can." The cold voice of Akito said, making Haruki flinch. "As long as the person can provice their needs, there are no limits on how many cat people they can buy."

"Oh..." Was all Haruki can say.

"See? So, we'll have to share master from now on~!" Natsuki grinned at Haruki once more before looking back at (Y/N). "Come on, Master~! Let's go play outside~!"

Natsuki pulled (Y/N) on her feet while the poor girl had no time to react at his actions at all. He quickly dragged her outside.

"Wah~! Master~!" Haruki exclaimed as he stood up, grabbed his precious stuffed doll and followed the two of you outside. "Natsuki-kun, you're unfair!"

And with that, the three of them were gone, leaving the three more cat boys alone on the living room. As they were silent, Chikage was the first one to broke it.

"Tch, idiots..." Chikage said as he continued what he was doing before.

"I couldn't agree more, after all, why would they need another master when they ran away from their previous ones?" Akoto said as he sighed. "It's such an idiotic act, don't you think so, Fuyuko?"

Akito turned to the white-haired cat boy who remained silent before standing up. "Where are you going?" Akito asked, as he raised an eyebrow.

"Room." Fuyuko simply said as he went upstairs.

**********

"Alright, Master, Haruki, ready or not, here I come~!" Natsuki said as he began to chase the two of them.

"Wah! You guys are unfair!" (Y/N) said as she desperately try to get away from Natsuki, as to not get tagged anf become the 'It'. "The both of you guys are part animal so you guys are faster than the normal!"

"Science won't get you anywhere, master~!" Natsuki grinned as he ran after her. "I'm coming for you, master~!"

"It's not science! It's the truth~!" (Y/N) yelled.

Fuyuko's cat ear twitched as he heard voices and decided to look, all the while concealing his presence. He watched as Natsuki easily tagged his new master, making the girl pout. Eventually, she sighed and accepted her fate, she then began chasing after the two.

Fuyuko watched them without any emotion in his eyes as they exhaust themselves. The three of them panted and lay on the grass, exhausted. "That was fun~!" Natsuki exclaimed with a big smile on his face.