MOVING IN

EUNHYE'S POV

"Ok this is our dorm" Seungcheol said, as he unlocked the door and opened it. Woah I didn't expect that It would be this clean!

"Woaahhhh! How did you made your dorm so clean" I asked, they all chuckled.

"Ok I'll tour Eunhye around the dorm while you guys do whatever you want" Seungcheol said
"Nope I'll be the one touring her" Jeonghan said
"No me!"
"I will be the one because I'm the diva!"
"No I'm the visual of the group. So it should be me!"
"I'm her best friend!" They shouted at each other, until Seungcheol took me away from the boys.
"Sheez are they always like that?" I asked him
"Umm most of the time" I chuckled and followed him

"Ok anyway here's our kitchen, and the living room" Seugcheol said, and started touring me around the house. This house is so huge! Maybe it's because I'm small?

"Ok this will be your room" Seungcheol said, as he opened the door It has 2 bunk beds.

"I'm sorry but you kinda need to share a room with the boys" He said rubbing the back of his neck
"It's fine!" I assured him.
"Are you sure? We ca-"
"Aigooo stop talking nonsense. Its fine no need to worry"
"Anyways you'll be sharing with Hansol, Samuel, and Joshua" He said I nodded
"Ok then I'll let you unpack call me if you need anything" I chuckled at him.
"Ne thanks Seungcholliee" I said, before he left the room he ruffled my hair then walked out...

"Ok let's start" I looked around and started unpacking my stuff and I kinda regret packing too much stuff.

40 minutes later...

"Yess I'm finally done!" I said, and jumped on my bed exhausted.

"That was very tiring" I was about to go to sleep when somebody barges in my room.

"EUNHYE!" I got surprised that I fell to the floor.

"Owww" I yelped in pain.
"Omo! Are you okay!?" Dino said, as he ran to me and helped me.

"Do I look okay!?" I said, giving him an obvious look.
"Of course not, stupid me" He said, and started checking for any injuries.
"I'm fine don't worry" I assured him, he nodded.

"Okay what do you need?" I asked him
"Eh I just want to ask you if you want to play video games?" Dino asked. Video games? I thought something happened but never mind.

"Video games? Sure"
"Well come one" Dino said, I followed him out then we soon arrive at the living room with all of the members doing their own thing like reading books, playing on their phones, and also running around?

"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE" Jihoon yelled while holding a pan, as he chased Mingyu around the house. Seriously? A pan! They kind of looked like the cartoon show named Tom and Jerry!

"They look like Tom and Jerry" I laughed and soon Dino joined with me.
"But the exact opposite" We continued laughing as soon as we heard a scream that sounded like a girl.

"Omagash Mingyu sounded like a girl" Soonyoung snickered, I got to agree with that.

"Come one Eunhye, let's play" Dino handed me a controller and we started playing. We played for hours, none stop that's when it's time for dinner.

"It's time for dinner!" Jeonghan said, and all of us ran to the kitchen. Soon enough we were all seated.
"Ugh why do we have chicken again?" Hansol complained.
Seungkwan was about to take a piece of chicken when Jisoo slapped his hand

"Oww"
"What did I say before eating?"
"ehhnmm pray first"
"Good" All of us snickered at Seungkwan. We prayed then start digging our food. And I want to say that it was very delicious.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow?" Dino asked
"I'm not sure but I might just ask Bumzu hyung after dinner" Seungcheol said, just in time he received a message from the Manager.

"Oh nvm I got a message from Manager hyung, he says that we are going to film 17 tv tomorrow in the morning... Well more like good morning seventeen and were going straight to school- "earning groans from the boys."-Hey don't look at me like that! I'm just reading the message jeez." Seungcheol said, I turned to the boys and saw them gave Seungcheol a glare.

"So yeah! And oh don't get startled when cameras are everywhere your room" He said, that made all of us laugh
"And last but not the least! We have practice." And that made the whole room noisy

"Why can't we have a break!?"
"Why can't we just show Eunhye around Seoul?"
"WHYYYYY" Seungkwan being dramatic as ever.

"Sheez guys you don't have to over react" I said, they all turned to me

"It's okay for you to say, because you don't have to move you lazy butt to school" I rolled my eyes. Jeez what's wrong with school? Or even practice?

"Ok jeez but anyways what am I doing tomorrow? Do I have to go to school? Or do I have to follow you guys 24/7?" I rambled

"Well to answer your question you're not enrolled yet soo I don't know" Seungcheol said, of course -___-

"Well time for bed chop chop! You have a loonngg day tomorrow!" Jeonghan said, we all stood up and placed our dishes on the sink and went to our rooms. I took my pj's and went to the bathroom and did my night routine and also change into my pororo pj's. Hey don't judge meh I'm still a kid! And I'm proud of it!
I took my old clothes and place it inside the basket in the laundry room. I was about to go to bed when I forgot something...
"GOOD NIGHT GUYS!" I yelled
"GOOD NIGHT" I smiled and walked back to the room seeing Samuel, Hansol, and Joshua in there Pj's.
"Pfftt what are you wearing" Hansol laugh I gave him a look.
"Pj's. Why do you have a problem with it?" I ask
"Nope it's just that you look cute wearing it" He said I shook my head and took my phone from my bag.
"So Eunhye what do you like top bunk or bottom?" Joshua ask
"I'll just get the top bunk" He nodded and started preparing for bed. I climb in the ladder seeing Samuel on his bed.
"Haloooo" I said
"Sup" As he gave me a peace sign.
"What yah doing?" I ask as I lay down and covered myself with my blanket.
"Nothing just thinking stuff" He said I just nodded.
"Ok lights off." Joshua said
"Night guys" I said
"Night" Then the room turned pitch black. Soon enough I went to sleep...

***
A/n Vote if you like and also comment if you have any suggestions ^-^

Thanks for reading!