XL: Aphrodite Scorned

Noah

"I wish we had a bit of magic, I would hex this fucker where he sits." snarls Chandler.

"Forget magic, who's to say that we can't quietly strangle him right now?" I question.

"I love the way you think, but sadly we have appearances to keep up." Chandler whimpers, pacing around in my head.

"Your Majesty, no disrespect meant, but I was under the impression that we would be discussing important business. Things too great for your mate to understand."

I felt William's hand fly onto my thigh in an effort to calm me down, but my patience still ran thin.

"Doyen Gregory, if you have a problem with my mate-"

"I fear you both have misunderstood me. We have given refuge to same-sex couples for as long as our records go, but it's just that- well he is the Queen in your relationship?"

"Are you implying that because of what position I take in the bedroom, I can't handle bigger topics or make heavy decisions, Alpha?" I ask, fuming.

William whispers "This is what I warned about. The closed minded packs that need some guidance."

"No, I'm implying that as someone who is ruled by heat, you cannot." he explains. "Nothing that Aphrodite creates could be for the better. The moment she stepped on Olympus, she was nothing but trouble, creating a distraction from order with her powers of lust. She's cursed us with this destructive power. Heat is nothing more than a constant chaos to rile up those unmated amongst us, and cause unfaithfulness."

"Well, it is my firm belief, that all receiving parties in this pack must be fucking suffering from dissatisfaction. I bet you can't get your darling mate to cum during her heat can you? Must be a shame to come from such a long line of one pump and done kind of men, huh?" I snap.

So what if I had dropped all signs of respect, this asshole is insulting my very intelligence because of a process I can't fucking control. Not to mention indirectly insulting one of the goddesses who brings mates together.

"I should expect such vulgarity from one of Aphrodite's servants."

This fucker is trying to nicely call me a whore now?

"Greg, I will only be willing to still have any form of a discussion with you after you apologize to my mate, the King's mate, for such insolence. He may have forgotten himself for a moment, but he hasn't been trained from day one to show respect to even those undeserving of it. That is to be expected. You however have. You've made a mistake even a beggar wouldn't dare make, which is to call someone's mate a slut in their presence, especially not your ruler. Such disrespect will be remembered, and you are walking a very thin line." William growls out.

"His growl is sexy as hell. Reward him for this." Chandler comments.

"He hasn't earned a reward yet, but I agree. The growl is very attractive." I say.

Alpha Gregory offers me a half assed apology, and I get out of the room before I'm hit with the urge to kick William in the family jewels just so I can murder the Alpha.

As I exit, I spot an omega.

"Show me to the Luna, please." I order.